Kinkshame

After that dreadful night, White Hat grew somewhat quiet. At breakfast, 6.0.6. was making eggs and bacon. Clemencia was eating cupcakes when Slug came in. She can sense of evil pride off of him. With that, White Hat came in oddly slow. His eyes were tired. His clothes were poorly put on. And his smile wasn't there.

"White Hat... Are you ok?" Asked Clemencia.

"Huh? Oh.. Morning Clemencia dear~" White Hat said, his voice was hoarse. And very raspy. 6.0.6. gave White his food and noticed a burn mark around White's neck. Helping, 6.0.6. sits White Hat down, detecting the pain he felt. He gave a glance at Slug, who looked amused. Normally the bear doesn't care, but he felt something off.

"T-thank you 6.0.6. ... Such a nice gentleman~ I th..thh..-" White Hat passes out on his food. Clemencia got up from her seat and glared at Slug.

"What the hell did you do to him!?! He's never like this!!!!" Clemencia yells. Slug shot a glance at her and growled.

"Grrr, 6.0.6., take the boss to his room and makes sure he rests!!!" Ordered Clemencia. The purple bear does so and takes White Hat to his bedroom. On the way there, 6.0.6. listened to White's mumbling.

"Please...nn....master, no more.....slug stop....ugh....too tight....." The bear looked at his boss in pity as he laid him on the bed. 6.0.6. watched how White's body twitched as if he was tied up. That's when Slug knocks on the door.

"Heh, he deserves it..."

-the hell did you do to him!?-

"Tamed him~"

-you mean rape?-

"What!? No...not yet actually, but look at him, he's begging for more torture~" Slug takes off his paper bag and googles. His jet black, curly hair showed his dark red eyes. Small scars around his face and snake bites on his lips. He grabs White's face and kisses his lips forcefully. White was so numb, but felt everything. He couldn't do anything but watch.

-I know you're evil and all, but this shit is taking it too far Slug..-

"So what, demons love torture, rather White hides it or not... He actually begged me for more~ What a slut.."

-get out, Slug, or else- 6.0.6. growled deeply. Glaring, Slug puts his paper bag on and leaves. The concerned bear sat next to White Hat.

".....6?...0?...6?..."

-yes sir?-

"It's hurts...but it felt nice(?)" 6.0.6. stares at White.

-I'm kink shaming you...-

"I..know...."