Hellbound

Everything changed when White Hat returned home. His words, his mind, and his heart was dark... Slug looks at White differently. Whenever White hugs him, it didn't feel the same. There was a roughness in it. One night, Slug wakes up to the sound of music playing faintly but loud enough to be heard. Slowly walking around, Slug follows the sounds to a room he doesn't remember seeing. Slowly opening the door, Slug sees White Hat, still with the color blood red, playing slowly on his organ.

"White Hat?..." Slug said softly. White's head turn to face him, but still playing the organ. The tune was eerie and scarily slow. It sounded like death was around the corner.

"Hello Slug... Sit next to me..." White pats the bench and continues to play. Sighing, Slug sat next to him. That's when he noticed the creepy smile on White's face.

"White... What happened at city hall?"

"They wanted a demon... They got one... Heheheheheh.."

"This isn't you..." White stopped playing. Slug gulps as White slowly turns to him.

"Meet me in my bedroom..." White said as he disappeared into the shadows. Slug sat there for a bit. Thoughts running wild.

"Whoever did this to him, I'm gonna kill them..." Slug sighed at went to White's bedroom. The door was open a bit. Fully opening it, Slug sees White standing there. Closing the door, Slug walks to White Hat.

"Sir?..."

"... Slug, this IS me... My old me..." White turns to face him. Slug's widen to see White's skin tainted in red. He was majority white, but red spotted his face, neck, hands, and god knows else where.

"Y-you're red! But I-I thought you-"

"Like I said, the old me... I was born albino... Was different from other demons... So I did what was born to do ... To kill..." Slug backs up in shock. He ended up falling on the bed.

"YOU KILLED!?!?"

"Yes, I did, without remorse... Until I grew morals and a sense of good will... I changed everything of me and became good... But good doesn't last long when every-fucking-body sees you only as a fucking monster!!! A fucking demon!!! And only believe in their own ideals...." White sits next to Slug. Slug looks at him in shock.

"White Hat... Look at me..." White turns to Slug, who got on top of his lap and lays him down. Slug opens White's shirt to find out that his chest was masculine as fuck.

"What?"

"When were you hot as fuck!!!! Look at this, this is sexy!!! Why were hiding this from me!!!! " Slug yelled before kissing White passionately. Their kiss was hot and wet. Slug runs his hands all over White's chest. He can feel White's pulse beat faster.

"Slug... The meeting in city hall...was a trial..." Slug stops.

"About you!?.."

"And you and the others... He was harsh things in front of all the heroes..."

"Who?"

"Your ex-boss, Sir Elerric...." Slug's eye twitches.

"Really?... Ya know, if he wanted to pick a fight with you, let's give him one, you and me~" There was evil in his tone. And White Hat smiled evilly. All hell will break loose..soon...