Heat (continued)

White Hat's heat continued for a week. Slug had been humped out, sucked on, grinder on, and been fucked many many many MAAAAANNNYYYY times. And Slug is very tired of it all. Slug would sometimes mad at White for being this way. But there's nothing he can do but just wait... Slug was in his lab working on another ray gun with White Hat sitting on his lap, slightly grinding. White Hat wore a beanie so his tophat doesn't poke Slug's googles. White can sense Slug's irration.

"Daddy?"

"-sigh- yes White?"

"...can I get you something? Juice? Snacks? Water?" White looks at Slug with his bright pink eye. Slug stares at him and rubs his cheeks.

"Water will be fine.." With that, White gets off of Slug and leaves the lab. When the door closed, Slug gasped in relief. Despite being hard, Slug was too tired to do anything.

"This is taking too fucking long!!!! He's been riding me like a fucking horse nonstop!!!...I've been fucking him too much-....." Slug then realized something. HE was doing White Hat the entire time, but White Hat never did HIM!!! The only time Slug was fucked by White was.... Back then, but it wasn't the same. So he came up with a theory; if he lets White do him more often, maybe his heat will die down!!!! Slug smiled at his brilliance. That's when White returned with a bottled water.

"Here you go, daddy... Are you mad at me?" Slug looks at White in shock.

"No, I'm not mad at you... I was thinking~"

"Yeah?"

"What if I let you fuck me? Like you being top this time?" White Hat gasps and blushes deeply. That's when Slug notices a smile growing on White's face. And it grew wide. Slug gulps as White's smiled was from ear to ear.

"Let's head to the bedroom~ see you there..." With that White Hat vanishes in air. Slug blinks. Sighing, Slug goes to White's bedroom. When he entered, White was waiting for him on the bed. Slug goes closer to White.

"White Hat, what do you have in mind?" White Hat approached Slug and pushes him to the bed. White slowly opens Slug's legs and kisses down his thighs. Slug moans deeply. That's when he felt claws. Slug looks with his eyes widen to see White's claws soon ripping away his clothing. Slug was now naked and exposed. So was White.

"You look very sexy, daddy~" Slug blushes darkly before White's mouth slowly traced his semi hard cock. Slug's skins shivers under White's hot breath. Wasn't until White slowly licks the tip earning a begful moan.

"Ahh... Fuck White, you're such, ahh, a tease~"

"This is only the beginning ~" there was a sense of a creepy glee that Slug sensed. Then Slug sees white tendrils with hearted eyes and drooling mouths. Before he could move, White Hat grabs Slug's thighs, wrists, and chest with slimy tendrils. The mouths slowly lick around Slug's nipples and thighs. The eyes watches Slug twitches and moans in pleasure. They held Slug tightly as White Hat begins to rip away some of the paper bag, exposing Slug's mouth.

"You're kind of loud, let put your mouth in good use~❤️" With that, White takes his hard multiple cocks and shoves them in Slug's mouth. Slug's eyes nearly roll back when White thrusts his cocks down his throat, earning moans. More tendrils found their way to Slug's now very hard cock and ass. Slug twitches when one of the tendrils rubs its tip against his opening and the other stroking his cock. Slowly, White's hand travels down Slug's body and soon fingers him.

"Aahhh ❤️❤️!!!! Slug, you're so tight, ahhhh❤️❤️!!!! I can't hold back any longer!!!!!!" Without warning, White Hat pulls out of the now gasping scientist and slowly thrusts his cock inside him. Slug gasps a moan as White Hat thrusts harder and deeper.

"Ahhh!!!! ❤️ Fuck me!!! White, it feels so good!!!! Aaahhhhhh!!!! ❤️ ❤️!!!" Moaned Slug. White Hat bites Slug's neck hard and claws at his back as each thrusts grew rougher and harder. Slug was starting to see grey in his vision as White pounds at Slug's spot. The bed creaked under the men's love making.

"S-Slug!!!! Ahh❤️❤️❤️❤️!!!! I'm gonna cum!!!! " Moaned White Hat. Slug can see how lewd White's face looked.

"Aaahhhh!!! Fuck, I'm cumming too!!!!❤️❤️❤️!!!" Moaned Slug. After a few more hard thrusts, White cums inside Slug, making him arch his back as he came too. Slug's body was both sore and numb with orgasm and pain. White Hat laid next to Slug and slowly fell sleep. Slug held his lover closely.

"This is gonna hurt a lot worse tomorrow...ugh..." Slug thought as he too fell asleep.