Confession

It has been two days since White Hat have seen Slug commit such lewd acts. He tries avoid Slug as well as he could, but Slug had an evil look towards him. Despite that they still had to do videos for business, White Hat still can feel Slug's glare at him. One day though, Slug asks White Hat to his lab. White was very nervous to what Slug wanted him for.

"I can't believe I'm scared of him!!! I'm his boss!!! Well, at least I can tell him now that I'm headed towards there.. But..." White Hat holds his chest. His heart pounded deeply and hard. It wasn't until 6.0.6. starts pushing White Hat to the lab.

-he said that you taking forever to reach the lab, sir-

"I was just lost in thought!!! " 6.0.6. rolled his eyes and shoves White Hat into the lab. White Hat looks around and sees Slug at his desk. Sudden memories played in White's head. The sounds of moaning filled his inner thoughts. Heat began to grow inside him.

"Sir!!! Came back to Earth!!!" Slug yelled, now in front of White Hat. White snapped back in reality.

"S-sorry, Dr. Slug, was lost in thought... You... Needed me?"

"Yes, come to the desk, it's about some new inventions I've been making." Slug leads White Hat to the desk and noticed how White was gripping his cane tightly. Small streams of sweat dripped down White's neck.

"White Hat, you seem... Nervous? May I know why?"

"W-well... I've been meaning to speak with you...."

"About?" Slug leans in closer, one hand on the desk, his glare staring straight at White Hat. White Hat gulped down his sense of pride and looked at the smaller male. His eye slowly drifted down Slug's chest. His cheeks grew reddish.

"W-well... Y-your..um...uh... Coc- ATTITUDE!!! Attitude!!! It's..um ..has been very har- TOUGH!!! Against me and...uh...um I wanted to..uh..." White Hat's face grew more redder. Slug stared at him, amused.

"My attitude, huh? Well then, Mr. Blusher, you're gonna have to deal with it..." Slug pushes White onto his desk and gets on top of him. White Hat's eye widen.

"Slug, I-"

"What the fuck were you doing at night, near my fucking lab, two days ago?" Slug grabs White's throats and squeezes it. White Hat coughs hard, gasping for air.

"Ack!!!! -inhale- I was, ack!! Looking -cough cough- for you!!!!"

"Why!?! My door was found opened!!! TELL ME WHAT YOU SAW!!!!!" Slug squeezed harder.

"Ack!!! Ack!!!!! -barely inhaling- y.o.u.r...c..ck...." White Hat's eyes slowly rolls back into his head. His grip was loosening against Slug's wrist. Sighing hatefully, Slug lets go of White Hat's neck. White Hat inhaled hoarsely and coughed hard.

"What did you see?" Slug asks again. White Hat blushed against and turns away.

"I...-cough- I saw you touching yourself..." Slug stared at White for a good moment. He can feel White's heat boiling under him. Not only that, he can feel how hard White Hat is now. Slug grins under his paper bag.

"What a dirty confession, sir, spying on me stroking my cock? Heh, ya know that deserve some ... Punishment~" Slug grabs White Hat's collar and pulls him closer.

"Slug.."

"For now on, when we're alone, it's master~"