Boiling Sensation

"Ahh...ahhh!!!!....nnn...ahhhaahhHHHH!!!!!" Groans White Hat. His hands were bound above his head, his chest was exposed, so was his waist. Rope binds White's chest and legs. His entire body twitched violently  has the vibrators attached to him were put on its highest level. Slug watches in amusement as he held the controller in his hand.

"Well, sir, I like seeing you like this... Vulnerable~" Slug tilts his head as he get more comfortable in his chair. White Hat pants and sweats more. His cock throbbed in his pants and the sensation was piling up.

"Ahh!!!....p-p-please!!! Ahhh!!! Slug!!!! No more!!!!" Gasps White Hat. Slug clicked his teeth and turns up the vibrators more. White Hat screamed and shook violently. His eye nearly rolls back in his head, his tongue hangs loosely, and he struggles more in his bindings.

"It's master, White Hat, remember?" Slug said smugly.

"Nnn!!!!....ma.."

"Hm? Speak up!!!"

"Ahhh!!!!! Ahh master please!!!!!"

"Good boy~... Beg for more~" Slug got up from his chair, left the controller there, and walked in front of White. White Hat looks at Slug, his face with sweat and tears, his cheeks were red, and his vision frayed just a bit. Gasping for air, White Hat stopped resisting for a bit.

"Master...please...more master....."

"Good boy, let's see if that mouth of yours can be a good use~" Slug takes White Hat's tie, makes a collar, and wraps it around White's neck. Slowly, Slug lowers his pants and boxers, showing off his hard cock. Forcefully, he shoves his cock in White's mouth and fucks it. White can hear Slug groans in pleasure as he can feel Slug's cock deep in his throat. He managed to take Slug's length, thankfully being a demon. Pain grew somewhere inside him. His good will was breaking into pieces by a human.

"Fuck White!!! Ahh!!! Who knew your mouth can be so wet!!! Ahhhh!!!" Moaned Slug, thrusting harder into White's throat deeper. He looked down to see White's bulge throbbing. With his foot, Slug rubs White's bulge, earning a muffled moan for him. Close to cumming, Slug slams White's head down hard. White's eyes widen as he forcefully swallows Slug's cum down. Choking and in need of air, Slug lets go of White's head and cums on his face. Slug looks at his shoe and, with satisfaction, sees that White came as well.

"Hehehehahahahaha!!!!! Phew, sir, I'll admit one thing. Man, you have one hell of a mouth pussy~ Well, I guess I could let you free... I mean, we do have work to do, and you have to do...ya know, hero stuff... So maybe, just maybe, if I ever caught you spying on me, I'll never let you see the light of day... Got it?"

"Y...yes... Master...." Weakly said White. Slug lets him free. But White only just laid there on the cold floor. It must have been hours cause White saw the sun slowly rising. His body ached and his legs were numb. He wanted to hate it.... But he couldn't... The heat inside him stayed....

"Why me?....."