Lust Over Love

-Slugs view, flashback, weeks ago-

I was working... Always working... But I didn't mind it... Working for White Hat wasn't so bad... The truth was that I had feelings for him. His innocence and cute smile always made me happy. And for all theses years, I never thought my feelings grew from liking him...to wanting him.. I grew cravings for White. He may be a demon, but his as innocent as a flower bud. He's so pure. And I'm so filthy with lust. Every time I'm near him, I wanted to lick his neck slowly... Kiss his lips greedily... Spoil him with desire... But I couldn't do that... Once I stole one of his handkerchiefs and took it to the lab. It smells like him... His sweat... His skin... I would grow hard to the lightest scent of it. One night, I stroked my hard cock, moaning his name as I pumped faster.

"Ahh!!! White!!! Ahhhh!!! Mmm!!!! Fuck baby!!!!" I would moan. I would lift my shirt and rub my scarred chest. Sweat would run down my body. I was sucking on the handkerchief just to taste him. It wasn't until someone knocked on my lab door. It made me mad to have 6.0.6. to interrupt me but only to tell me the White Hat was here. I was embarrassed... But I don't show it... I took advantage over him and violated his innocence... And he became my slave... One day I saw Clemencia kiss White Hat in the lips. I got very jealous... And drank until I woke up to see myself in my lab half dressed. As I got dress and went to White's office only to hear him crying. I peeked inside the office to see White Hat covered in blood, tears, and cum... My heart broke to realize what have I done... I took it too far... I never thought he'll hurt me... Rape me like I did to him... But I deserved it... I have to fix this... I have too....