What Now?

White Hat was in his office, working on some files, and Slug was working on their latest invention. The day was hot. Too hot for comfort. Outside was hot for some, but the lab was hotter. Slug struggled under his lab coat as his sweat was bothering him.

"Fucking tits!!! It's too damn hot in this place!!!! I should have fixed the AC.... Oh well..." That when Slug begins to strip. At the door of the lab, Clemencia giggled. White Hat came down, fanning himself, and sees Clemencia.

"Clem, what are you doing?" Clem smiles and motions White to look. When he did, his face turned red. He sees Slug in a red tank top, sweat dripping down his scarred muscles, and the way he was flexing when he stretches his arms out.

"Wanna go in sir?~" Clemencia suggested. White nods slowly. Clemencia slightly pushes White Hat inside the lab before closing the door. Gulping, White Hat approached Slug.

"W-what are y-you working on, Slug?" White Hat asked nervously. Slug looks to see White's face red with blush.

"Well it was a health ray, you know to improve health status in any battle, but it killed my tomato plant in a testing... Ya ok love?" Slug sits on his desk, legs spread open as more sweat dripped down his body. White gulps and blushes darkly.

"Y-yes, just... phew!!! Is it hot in here!?!" White takes his tophat off, which was replaced with a bowler hat, and fans himself.

"Come here sir.." Slug held his hand out. White takes his hand and was pulled into Slug's lap. Slug made sure White was comfortable on him, holding his back and butt. White looks at Slug in embarrassment.

"Are you scared?"

"No..... So... What now?"

"Hm... Well~" Slug slides his hand under White's shirt and softly traces White's spine, causing him to shiver. White wrapped his arms around Slug's neck as Slig pulls him closer. Their chest pressed against each other. White Hat can smell Slug's sweat near his face. White lifts Slug's paper bag up and kisses him. They shared a nice lip lock, lip biting, and a very hot, wet French kiss. Slug takes White's coat and shirt off. He noticed the red spot weren't there.

"How can you hide your spots?" Asked Slug as he kissed and licks White's chest. White moans under each kiss.

"Well... I, ahh❤️, I don't like seeing them... So I use my, ahh❤️, demon abilities to hide them!!"

"Can I?" Slug tugged at White's pants. White Hat looked at him for a bit. Sighing, he nods.

"You can.."

"If you don't wa-"

"It's ok!!! I want this... I mean it..." White puffed his cheeks. This made Slug giggle before laying White on the desk. Kissing him, Slug slowly lowers White's pants and throws them on the floor. Then he noticed White's short boxers; black with white cats.

"...you got to be kitten me~"

"Oh my fucking god!!! No!!!" White covers his face. Slug laughs. White pushes Slug on his back. Slowly, he removes Slugs pants.

"Seriously, we don't have to do this..."

"It's ok," White kisses Slug as he pulls down his boxers, "I want this, I want you~" White slowly takes Slug's cock in his mouth and suck on it. He watched Slug's eyes nearly roll back as he moans.

"Oh baby!!! Mmm, so wet~~... You need some pleasure too, sir~" Slug takes White's hips, lowers the cute boxers, and sucks on his cock as well. White moans around Slug's cock. Both men 69ed for a bit before White pulled away. Slug watches as White lays on his stomach, spreading his ass, and a very lewd look on his face.

"Please!!!❤️❤️ Put it inside me Slug!!!!❤️❤️" begged White Hat, panting hard. Doing so, Slug slowly enters inside White. White gasps and moans as Slug slowly thrusts.

"Ahh!!! Fuck White!!! You're so tight!!!❤️❤️❤️!!!!" Moans Slug as he thrusts a bit faster and hard. White Hat moans more as he clawed the desk. Slug grabs White's head and kisses him as he thrusts deeper and harder. White holds onto Slug as climax was near. Slug turns over White so he can face him.

"Slug!!! Ahhhh!!!! ❤️❤️❤️!!!! I'm cumming!!!! Aaahhhh!!!!"

"Fuck!!!!❤️❤️❤️!!!! Me too!!!! Ahhhh!!!" Slug watched as White made such lustful faces. They kissed as, after a few more hard and deep thrusts, Slug cums inside and White cums on their chests. Both men were breathless and pants hard.

"Heh -huff-"

"What -huff- is it -huff- sir?"

" I..-huff- I love you~" Slug looks at him, blushes, and kisses him more.

"I love you too~"

-elsewhere-

"6.0.6., what are you doing?" Asked Clemencia.

-I WALKED IN ON BOSS AND SLUG!!!! I LEFT AND NOW BLEACHING MY FUCKING EYEBALLS!!!! I DONT IF THEY ARE A THING, BUT I DID NOT NEED TO SEE THEM FUCKING!!!!!!-