Mortal Battles

-news report theme-

BREAKING NEWS!!! THE TOWN OF GOLDSDALE IS BEING ATTACKED BY TWO POWERFUL VILLIANS!!!! WE HAVE REPORTER JANE NEAR THE SCENE! JANE!!!! WHATS HAPPENING???!!!

"DEAR GOD!!! THE TWO VILLAINS ARE DESTROYING HOMES AND BUILDINGS EVERYWHERE!!!! THERES LOTS OF BLOOD AND DEAD BODIES..... OH!!! I SEE ONE!!! ITS MALE WEARING A MOTORCYCLE HELMET WITH A RAY GUN!!!! AND THERES ANOTHER MALE BY HIM!!! OH GOD WHAT IS THAT THING!?!?!?! ITS NOT HUMAN!!!! IS THAT A DEMON!!!!??? IT HAS A RED SUIT AND ....OH GOD!!! OHHGODOHGODOHGODOH-AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -zap!!! crunch, gurgles, snap!!!!-...."

OH GOD JANE!!! LOOK!! THE HEROES HAVE ARRIVED!!! ITS MADAME HERO AND SIR ELERRIC!!!! THEY WILL DEFET THESE VILLAINS ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!! OH!! THEY ARE SHOUTING... OH SH-T!!! THE DEMON THREW A TRUCK AT THE HEROES!!!!! NOW THEY ARE FIGHTING!!!! IM GETTING REPORTS FROM PHIL, PHIL!!!! WHATS HAPPENING!!!!!

"SH-TS GOING HAYWIRE, MAN!!!! I CAN SEE SIR ELERRIC FIGHTING THE A--HOLE WITH THE RAY GUN!!!! OH!!!! THAT GOTTA HURT!!!!!!! SIR ELERRIC PUNCHED THE DUDE INTO A WALL!!!! THAT DUDE IS STILL MOVING!!!! MAN, THAT DEMON HAVING A LASER SHOWDOWN WITH MADAME HERO IS TOO INTENSE!!!! OH SH-T!!! SIR ELERRIC SLAMS THE DEMON LIKE A BASEBALL WITH A LIGHT POST!!!! SIR ELERRIC IS ABOUT TO DO HIS LIGHTING SH-T!!!! WAIT...."

PHIL, WHATS GOING ON?!?!?! SPEAK DAMMIT!!!!!

"MADAME HERO WAS STRUCKED DOWN !!!! I REPEAT, MADAME HERO WAS STRUCKED DOWN!!!! THAT GUY WITH THE HELMET IS STILL ALIVE... OH SH-T!!!! SIR ELERRIC IS IN A CHOKE HOLD!!!!! THE DEMON IS ... OH GOD, WHAT IS HE-"

CRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

"OH GOD!!!! SIR ELERRIC HAD HIS NECK SNAPPED!!!! HES DEAD!!!! SIR ELERRIC IS DEAD!!!!! MADAME HERO IS OUT COLD!!!! WAIT, WHERE THEY GO!?!?!? THE VILLAINS ARE GONE, I REPEAT, THE VILLAINS ARE GONE!!!!!!!"..... 

-a week past-

There was a funeral at the Heroes Memorial. Every heroes was there, mourning. Elerric's family was there. Sky was grey and rainy. Madame Hero, with bandages, sat in the front row. All was quiet when Madame Hero heard gasps and whispers. It wasn't until a familiar white suit was sitting next to her. She look the see White Hat, dressed in white, his face had red splotches.

"....Why are you here, White?"

"To pay my respects..." He leans in to Madame, "and to wash away my sins and guilt...I'm sorry..."

"White... I-"

"I never wanted to be a demon, Lucy... I was born one, but doesn't mean that I should act like one...."

"White Hat, I'm sorry... In the beginning, I had my suspicions, but until I saw how you are, my mind changed.... I should have been a good friend..."

"...Was I too hard on him?..."

"Nah, I wanted to snap his neck to sometimes..."

"Heh..."

"By the way..."

"Hm?"

"What's with the red spots?"

"Oh yes, I didn't tell you, this is my skin, since I'm albino and was supposed to be red... So red spots show here and there, but I'm majority white..."

"Ok..." Madame hugs White, and he hugs back.

"Lucy..."

"Yes?"

"Slug wants to dance on his grave..."

"Why?"

"He's the reason why Slug is evil..."

"Oh... After everyone leaves..."

"Thanks Lucy."

And yes, Slug danced on Elerric's grave and sort of did more than that~