Forgiven

One day, after making another video, Slug asks White Hat to see him in his lab. Concern filled White's face. But sadness was in Slug's voice, so White agreed to meet. When White Hat got there, he sees Slug tinkering quietly. Sighing, White approaches the desk.

"You wanted me Slug?" Asked White. Slug stops tinkering and slowly stands. White gripped his cane tightly. To his shock, Slug hugs him.

"I forgive you... White Hat..." Slug said, sobbing. White Hat can feel Slug clenching his fists on his back as he sobs more.

"Slug..."

"YOU DESERVED BETTER!!! AND I FUCKED IT UP!!!! I RUINED EVERYTHING BETWEEN US!!!! IM SORRY!!!....I'm sorry...-sob-" Slug fell to his knees and weeded more. White Hat stared before kneeling and hugging Slug. Slug looks up to sees White crying too.

"Slug, I know you're a dick at times, which is most of it, but I knew were good inside somewhere... I'm sorry Slug.."

"I forgive you sir..."

"Slug?"

"Yes?" White Hat lift the paper bag up and kisses Slug. It was soft, gentle, and moist. Both men held each other for long time, sitting in nearly complete silence.

"Slug.."

"Yea?"

"Can we start over again?" Slug looks at White Hat and kisses his lips.

"I think so..."

"I still like you, Slug" White said blushing.

"... I like you too, White Hat." White looks at Slug in shock and blushes more. Slug laughs a bit.

"Dork.." Slug laughs more. At the door, both Clemencia and 6.0.6. watched.

-I'd give it a week-

"Oh shush, at least they are getting along ~"