1

Nothingness turned into it's enemy, light. Lost hope was regained as a light so bright that it blinded was shone right at it. No longer would there be banishment for a savior had arrived, something had pulled hell right from underneath. 

"He's alive!" 

Noises of pure chaos are shot through my ears and that light is removed and replaced with a face of a woman's. Next my eyelids are pried from their spot and once again a light is shone right into my eyes, this time one by one. The beeping in the room gets louder as a beating within me gets faster. Along with it so does my intake of oxygen. 

"Hey calm down, you're okay!" The woman says to me in a tone that's alerting yet somehow calming. I shake my head and with a push of my arms against a surface I try to rise but I can't. My own limbs cannot lift me and so I am left motionless except for my pupils. 

"He's inhaling too much, get rid of the mask." 

"Don't."

"He doesn't need it!" 

More bickering happens until at last straps are removed from the sides of my face and a plastic is pulled off me. Now I engulf an air that's metallic yet so refreshing compared to the last. 

"Ah...Wha...Uh..."

I cannot speak. 

The woman clouds my vision of a clear ceiling again. "You're okay, just breathe."

Then it hits me, a vague explanation as to why I felt I shouldn't. It was because I didn't need to so I stop. I'm fine for a few seconds before dots of grey cloud my vision and an urge within me takes over. The beeping becomes even faster and so does the beating within me. 

"Hey! Get the mask to him! He's not breathing!" 

I shake my head vigorously and inhale deeply before the woman can do so. I force air into my lungs so quickly and audibly that it stops a male who'd come to assist me, attention. He looks down in surprise, his feature amazed by the sight of me. The man then hides his mouth with his cover hands and gasps. Suddenly tears start falling from his eyes. 

"I am going to call the family." A woman says loudly. The man clears his face of any remaining liquid and runs away. I am alone once again for only a minute before the woman comes to look at me once more. This time she holds something in her hand, it's tip makes it way under my skin.

"Welcome back Yoongi." 

Foreign liquid invades me slowly and painfully. The woman was the last I saw before I fell back into nothingness except this time I knew I was not alone. 

~'~'~'

Ah yes first chapter, pure confusion. 

Hope you enjoyed! 

{Ciel1l}