23

"You what?"

"I woke up with you Yoongi."

Alright...I am unsure of whether to believe the all too happy being in front of me. Jimin has a little smile playing at his lips as he waits for me to respond. I don't know how to. I never told him I was in a coma yet he gathered all that information by waking with me?

"I don't get it. What do you mean you awoke with me? Who told you I was even asleep?"

Jimin's mouth turned in an o shape. "You don't remember do you? Your meds were different of course not! Forgive me Yoongi, I had forgotten."

"Forgotten what!?"

I'm sick of this. Jimin pulled the last straw. I demand he tell me what the hell is going on, who he is, and why in the world he knows about my coma state. Everyone dodges my questions and I'm fed up with it! The message gets to Jimin very well for he stands and asks me to follow him. We go back inside to take the path back to the lobby. The woman at the front desk glances up for a second before reaching down and handing over a key. Jimin thanks her and leads us down the only other hallway I've familiarized myself with. We go into Jimin's room, he locks us in. 

"I worked with you on the experiment Afterlife." He points to the bed, "Sit."

I do just that but question something as I do it. In Jooheon's journal there was a list, everyone we believed to have been involved yet Jimin's name wasn't there. I was even unsure he was corrupted until now. 

"I wasn't exactly on it..." As he says so his left cheek raises with his lip. 

"I thought it was a secret...why would I tell you if you weren't on board?" I ask him. 

"Because..."

"Because?"

His face scrunches up in attempt to earn himself a distraction to prolong his answer. Whatever the reason, he didn't want to tell me and I was for sure of that. I push on the question until finally he blurts it out. 

"You didn't want anyone else to know about me. It's complicated but you kept me hidden from the team...Yoongi you thought I was crazy."

I look around to the room we are in, I still kinda of do.

"Why would I think that?"

Jimin groans. "I already told you."

"You're going to have to again because I don't remember."

He nods his head. I lean in closer as if the slightest inch would help me hear better whatever he had to say. However he moves away to the tray across the room. He offers me water to which I decline. Jimin pours himself a full glass than gulps it down in one go. I wait impatiently and when he finishes I almost explode with curiosity. 

"I wish that was a beer instead. It's been a while since-"

"Jimin!" 

"The rumors Yoongi!" He screams out frustrated like he's the only one. "That's why! No one wanted someone like me on the the team and even though you said that was the reason, it wasn't! I know why, give it up! You just didn't want anyone to know about our not so work relationship!"

 I don't know how to react...so I don't. My body stays still on the bed, my eyes on the ground, and mind took a trip. Memories flood back, they're vague but they're there. I see Jimin, a bed, a lab, a dog, a car, and a his tears spilling to my face. He's at my side when I come back. 

"I didn't mean to yell, forgive me."

I did forgive him. I look at his face and even if I wanted not to, I couldn't. He was far too attractive to even pry my eyes off of. I don't blame my old self for keeping the relationship we held as it was even if should have been  professional or of friends. What is besides me wasn't like any human being, he is more. Jimin makes me loose who I am now and brings back who I was. In matters of seconds I find myself engulfing in his lips, his scent, his body. His back presses down against the mattress with an arch while his neck welcomes me. 

"Yoongi." He moans out. 

What am I doing? 

I pull away breathless from the all too quick and sudden movements. Jimin looks up with his lips parted and glistening with wetness. The man is a drug and like any drug, I went back for more. I let my lips roam the skin they hadn't in so long. I am sure they had once done so because if they hadn't, they wouldn't be aching the way they are now. My body heats up so fast it's becoming unbearable. The sinful sounds that escaped past the addicting lips only contribute to the rising temperature. 

What am I doing?

"I've missed you." 

"Me too."

I didn't even know of his existence days ago yet the words left more so effortlessly and I believed them. It was no longer my mind speaking but my body itself. I have no control over what I do. My hands take their own course to remove the white jacket off his body, then to unbutton his shirt. He doesn't stop me, he encourages me. My lips attack the newly exposed skin just when my phone rings. 

"Don't answer it." Jimin whines. I pull away from him the slightest and he reaches back for me. I hold my phone to my left ear as in my right one I feel the burn sensations of his tongue. I expect the voice that comes through to be Jooheon's or Mark's but I am wrong. 

"Come home Yoongi...I miss you."

At the same time Jimin whispers the last three words Hoseok does. 

What am I doing?

~'~'~'

hAhAHAHA I felt like this was shitty but aye, update

Hope you enjoyed! 

{Ciel1l}