35

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Arms cross in front of the chest belonging to the stone faced person. I scoff, not believing what I was hearing. Hoseok sits still, watching my pacing with his steady eyes. No longer were they filled with tears nor absolute rage, just annoyance. It's ironic really because the only one who should be annoyed is me because he's not owning up to anything I throw his way!

"You're name was on that list Hoseok! Admit to it already! All you're doing now is embarrassing yourself, I know what happened!"

My scream doesn't even cause a flinch to him. He looks at me as if waiting to hear anything else. I have plenty to say to him, many things I want to yell out to engrave into his memory. Nothing more than to scream at him is what I want to do but I restrict myself, that method wouldn't be the most effective.  

"Hoseok."

"Yoongi."

I take a seat across from his at the table. "You lied to me...tell me why."

He laughs, bitterly. At first it is nothing but a chuckle but eventually it turns into laughter that begins to make me question his sanity. Hoseok stops after what feels is too long and returns to a straight face with a bit more of an attitude. 

"I didn't lie to you baby, you make me sound like a bad person. All I did was not tell you about all the messed up shit you did." He leans forward. "If you've been with that home wrecker then you very well know that the person you use to be isn't quite the greatest. All I tried to do was give you a second chance yet here you are reclaiming denial." 

As much as I hate to even think it, he's absolutely right. I am demanding for something I should not be, I am ruining my second chance. The person I was should be left buried yet here he was crawling right back up from a grave that was not dug well. My gaze turns away from him as I try to find words to justify my reasoning for the outburst. 

"How was it?"

I look up. "What?"

"Jimin," Hoseok says bitterly, "how was he? Still better than me? Still your candy?"

This isn't about the experiment anymore, it might have not been since the beginning. I confronted him about his knowledge about the secret experimentation, never anything about Jimin yet he had made his way into the conversation. Hoseok doesn't care about me knowing, he's mad about me for seeing Jimin, well doing more than just that. 

"You're still the same, a cheater."

The tears were back, so was the rage. 

Hoseok stands from the table and stomps his way to the stairs. I call him back for the conversation was not over or anywhere close to being so. He had so much explaining to do, I deserve to know of all the things that have been hidden from me. He owes it to me to reveal everything that troubles me these days. When I get to the second floor, I find him in our room. A suitcase is laid out on the bed and he goes frantically through drawers. 

"Fine leave if you want to but not before answering my questions you coward!" 

He says nothing, not even looks at me as he carries all the clothes back to the bed. I watch him, waiting for him to respond but he doesn't until I come to a realization. 

"That's my clothes..."

"Yeah." He scoffs. "You've got a place to stay. I bet Jimin's waiting for you, stop sounding so upset."

"Hoseok!" I knock the clothes from his hands and let them fall to the ground. That doesn't stop him though. He marches over to the suitcase and finishes closing it. The black bag is held up. 

"Leave."

I shake my head. "Not until-"

"Min Yoongi you are wasting my time again! You have been for the past ten years, I want you out!" He yells so loud I step back in shock."What do you want to know!? You use to be the greatest person in the world then he came into your life and you turned into the absolute worse! I'm done with your toying Min, I'm done! I want you out of this house now!" 

"Hoseok-"

"Go already!" 

He looks destroyed. 

The tears were now falling hard just like his breathing. He shook uncontrollably, but kept his arm firm for me to take the bag. I do, I take it from him. I also do as he says despite still having the urge to keep questioning him. The look he displays is not one I can bear to see even if secrets are uncovered, my heart would explode before the end. So I say nothing to him nor my pup as I head for the front door. I have somewhere to stay, someone waiting for me as Hoseok said but I don't go there. I need time, time to evaluate myself. 

I need to disappear from a while. 

~'~'~'

OoF

Hope you enjoyed! 

{Ciel1l}