3

"So all those colors?"

My furrow my eyebrows in confusion as my legs slowly move and my hands grip tightly at the bars on both my sides. I thought just being in the room with other people wanting to be able to use their limbs was confusing enough, I was very wrong. Turns out I had colored my currently raven hair the color of the rainbow according to my recent friend who claim we use to be best friends.

"Yeah, I loved the pink on you though," His lips spread, "I use to call you cotton Min. You hated me for it."

I chuckle and so does he. Again I decide to focus on getting my legs to reach the end of the bars, hoping that the more pain I feel, the faster they'll recover. Since I was in coma for so long I had lost all the muscles in my body, so much it was impossible for me to be on my feet until a week ago.

"I can't wait for you to come home."

I look back at the doctor who smiles softly as if me just being there was his greatest pleasure. Since he introduced himself properly he's just been there, for whatever I need. Even on duty he'd stick his head into the room to be sure I was still breathing. It was gestures I found odd yet in a way I apprciate them. If it weren't for him, I'd still be completely lost as to who I am. He's told me about myself, what I like to do, what I like to eat, or where I found the most fun at. If there is ever a doubt or question I have, he is the person who has the answer.

"I know it won't be for a while but it'd be nice to have you back home. Holly misses you a lot."

Holly, he was my pup before I fell asleep. I was shown many photos him, it was quite clear just why he was labeled as my favorite by everyone. The dog and I have not reunited in person but honestly, I can't wait until we do.

"I want to see him too. When do you think I can?"

He shrugs. "When Hyuna releases you, the hospital has a strict no pet policy."

"There's no way I can get a pass to leave? Come on, Hoseok, you can make it happen right?"

Hoseok looks down, again he smiles. Then he looks me back in the eyes and sighs, "I can make no promises but I can try."

"Try what?"

Taehyung, a nurse in the hospital walks up to us. He's a young boy with a kind look to him. Mainly he's in charge of assisting in the pshyical therapy area since he's still in medical school but he tends to drop by into my room to speak to Hoseok. The two seemed awfully close and so I got to know the male just a little. He was odd yet interesting, a combination I never thought could be so enjoyable yet he proved me wrong.

"Yoongs wants to get a pass to go home, you know to see Holly."

At this the younger looks surprised. "With his condition you think they'll let him out? I mean he doesn't remember much still-"

"I'm not sure I can make it happen Tae, just a suggestion."

I nodded my head in agreement with my friend's explanation, it was nothing more than a simple suggestion to let me out of the white walls that have become a prison. The plain ceiling bored me just like how the floor drives me insane.

"Well let me know if I can help in any way, but the only pass Hyung will get is out of this room. Your family is here to see you, the whole package."

We thank Taehyung and he leaves to tend a young girl in need at a treadmill. Hoseok helps me from the metal bars encasement and sits me back on my wheelchair. We converse some more as he takes me back to the upper floor where my room is with awaiting guest. I have met my family a few times since I've been here, some come more often than others. My parents don't live in the city and they have a business so they don't appear as often as my brother or sister. When they do come though they tell me stories which have triggered memories, the doctor says it helps too. She claims that retelling is like reliving the past and so it helps the brain make a connection. I remember events only as of right now, they help make feel more like an actual human.