Thank You!

Trilogy DONE!

Dear lord this has been such a long, bumpy, and confusing ride. I can't believe it's over!

This is the very first story line to have three completed books and I feel a little empty inside now that's done but at the same time I'm glad it is. I had my characters as well as you guys suffering with it. Originally this was suppose to end at the very first book but ya'll kept asking for more so you got more (and confusion)! This series has been over a year since it all started and I still can't believe so many of you stuck around for it, as a growing writer this means so much to me so for that thank you all so very much.

I feel a great love for this series not just because of the support it's been given but also because I suffered much through of it. I had A LOT of writer's block through and that upset me but it was helpful during my time being upset. Whenever my thoughts were too much I focused myself on this book since as you guys know, there's a lot of thinking behind it.

Well this is the end of this book so once again thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart. The support it's received is mind blowing to me, thank you.

Start: 9/06/16

END:12/31/17

It's been a pleasure.

-

I have also just released a new book on my profile if you all would be interested. My Psycho lovers will be sure to enjoy it, it's called Psycho 2.O if any of you are interested.

Also I am aware that the way I write and the way this has gone has been very confusing and messes with one's head (trust me it's confused me at times) so if you have any questions you would like answered comment them below this where it says so. It can be about the book itself, characters, or for me as well. Later on I will take them and make an extra chapter explaining anything that's not understood so don't remove the book from your library just yet.

<Comment Questions HERE>

Today is the last day of the year as well so I'd like to wish you all a Happy New Year! I hope the best for you in the incoming time and wish for you to grow well. Today marks the end to the year as well to this book, let's hope for better in the future. (Don't forget BTS has a performance happening on ABC)

{Ciel1l}