8

It's been exactly a year since I woke up from my three year long sleep.

"I'm going out to get Holly food!" Hoseok screams from the kitchen. "Eat!"

There he is again, always behind me. I yell back for him not too worry, I would be doing so soon just after my show ends. I only left the hospital a month ago yet it feels like so long ago. I still go back for therapy but not living there is such a change. Everyday I come home to be greeted by my pup and I now have the freedom to go places. Being here makes me feel so much better in terms of comfort.

"Hello?" I answer into the mircophone of my cellphone.

"Yoongi!" Jooheon's screeching voice comes from the other side. "Guess whose finally getting a pass to go home!? Isn't it great! Mark says it's great!"

Mark is someone else Jooheon befriended, I too but keep my distance. I have regained more memories with the man, he too was a friend before we went to sleep. Another male who I have yet to reunite with showed up in one of the memories I recalled with him and Jooheon. At first I believed it to be Hoseok but then in a dream I saw the rest of the memory, it wasn't him. The boy is much younger, perhaps the youngest I have seen in my dreams. There's been some other people who I've too remembered but aside from him and another male, they don't bring much interest.

"It is! Is that all you called me for?" I tried not to sound too harsh but I really wanted to know if that was all, I had promised Hoseok I'd eat.

"Oh! No, I have some news. I've been snooping around the hospital since I can walk a bit more now and as I was walking past these nurses gossiping I overheard something."

"What's their gossiping got to do with us?"

Jooheon stays quiet for a few seconds before speaking at a lower volume. "They think another man is going to wake up from his coma soon. One of the ladies said he's going to complete his third year in that state so he was going to wake up like the rest. Don't you get it?"

I don't, at least not right at that second. I think his words over carefully, looking for anything that might have to concern ourselves with until I stumble upon a few words I can't believe I didn't catch.

"Three years, like us. We are the rest?"

Jooheon hums. "Exactly, this man whose going to wake up is connected to us. Also I think I might know who he is, Mark says he saw someone in a memory with just us and Hoseok."

"I think I might too." I say as I rethink of the boy in my memories. "Listen, did you catch a name? Maybe I can ask about him to Hoseok, he must know who it is."

"I don't but I'll keep you posted. One last thing, Mark called you Agust too."

Again the name pops up. I remember Jihoon's words to be called such name, it was not one others should hear he claimed yet another person cites it. I thank Jooheon for the information and hang up.

"Yoongs!" A screeching voice reaches my ears. "You didn't eat!"

Hoseok comes marching into the living room where I comfortably lay on the large couches stationed in the middle. I try not to look into his angry eyes by scanning his body, that didn't help either. His hands were on his hips for a few seconds before they dropped to dangle about his sides.

"Baby you need to eat." He sighs loudly. "You're going to get sick Yoongs."

"Baby what's wrong?"

He tries to move my face from his chest so that I'd face him but I didn't budge. His soft scent is all that kept me from loosing my sanity all together, I don't want to let go.

"Yoongi?"

He shakes me but it does nothing, I don't let go of him. I just sob even harder into his shirt thn let out a scream his body muffles.

Heavy breathes leave my body as I stare up at a blank ceiling. I look to my side to find the worried face of my roommate's. He removes his two fingers from my neck, her lets out a sigh of relieve.

"Are you okay?" He mutters.

I nod my head, "Just another memory."

"No Yoongi, you were really out of it this time. You're crying, what did you remember?"

He was right, wetness stained my cheeks. Hoseok wipes them away and sits me back up on the sofa. I assure him not to worry before telling him all I recalled. The person who I cried to was not him, I know that for sure. The feelings I felt in that moment were ones he could not consol, only whoevers shirt I cried into. Whoever that was, I have not a face nor a name to identify with.

"Maybe someone from we met." Hoseok suggests as he watches me pondered. "Don't think about it for too long baby, let's eat okay?"

I join him back in the dining room with a heavy feeling in my chest. I want to know who it was who held me so tight and why their embrace felt so safe. Guilt starts to settle as I look at Hoseok briefly, in all memories only he had given me such a feeling. Only he was one to have made me feel so protected. It feels odd to think another person has done the same.

"Are you alright?"

He's so caring and thoughtful yet why do I doubt him?

"I am." I smile. "Just a little overwhelmed that's all."

I am overwhelmed, with what Jooheon told me and what I rememebered but what I really am is curious and desperate. I want to come to reunite with the mysterious person in my memory. The thought I set aside for another day, now my only worry is the gossip Jooheon heard.

This mysterious man is one who will get a visit from us very soon.

~'~'~'
Me reading all the comments and watching y'all suffer.

 Hope you enjoyed!

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}