31

"I'm so glad you agreed to meet me handsome."

Rosy pink lips wrap themselves so gracefully around a red straw that matches beautifully with the tone of the skin surrounding it. The man to whom those lips belong to smiles while his eyes watch me closely as the liquid of his cup makes it into his mouth. It'd be a lie to say my entire self focused it attention on him and him only because it feels as if nothing else matter when he's around. My thought brings me to the question I had been meaning to ask.

"I am too but...why are you here?"

Jimin pushes his blonde strands back and smiles. "Oh are you not as happy to see me as I am happy to see you Yoongi?"

I wouldn't exactly call the feeling I got upon seeing him at my front door unexpectedly happiness, it was more like shock and panic. He showed up with a smile on his face demanding to share a drink with me at a nearby diner we use to go often. Now I sit here unsure of how to respond to his question.

"Oh Yoongi," He chuckles just as he takes my hand into his from across the table. "how about we go for a quick walk and you tell me what you're really feeling. There's no need to sugar code with me my love."

I agree. He's allowing for me to ask question and is willing to answer them, how can I deny that opportunity? We leave the place after paying for what was only my orange juice and Jimin's milkshake. Once outside he entagles his arm with mine and we take off to walk about the calm shopping center of the town. We don't speak of much until he forces me into a store in which a coat caught his eye, there I question him.

"I thought you couldn't leave that place."

Jimin picks at the fabric. "I never said that."

"Then why are you here?"

He stops the motion of his hand on the material. His eyes meet mine and they linger there as he peers into my soul for whatever he searches for. Eventually those orbs get closer to mine just like do his lips and finally he entangles me into a kiss. Those lips I watched so closely turn out to be soft against mine. When he pulls away with a small smile, I miss them.

Jimin plays with collar of my jacket. "I missed you. Now that you're back I thought I should be too. I also imagine you're wanting those questions answered right?"

Not all thanks to his brother but for the most part yes. I nod my head. He promises that as soon as he gets at least one thing from the store, we'd leave somewhere to talk quietly. That one item turns out to be a watch which ends up tapping against my wrist when our hands intertwine. We go into his car where he drives us to a place he claims to be a surprise just for me.

"The last time I was there I was in such a hurry that it might still be messy but I think you'll still be pleased to be there. A lot of memories in there you know. It was you that suggest we buy it too."

"Buy it?"

Jimin nods his head. "You'll understand when we get there. Now why don't you tell me about my meeting with my brother. I know he came to town and I very well doubt he didn't reach out to meet you. The boy may have hated you back in the day but he really does like you."

Oh he liked me alright, in a way Jimin was unaware of. I tell him for the most part the truth, we talked, ate, and talked some more about the past. He claimed to be glad to hear that then stopped the car on the inside of a parkinglot to a large building. We walked out and into an elevator to which he pressed the number among the highest of the set of buttons.

"You know while I was stuck in that depressing place I thought of coming back here." Jimin says as we walk down the hallway. A single door is at each of the walls. We stop on the one to left of us. "Thinking of coming back here with you kept me going."

The door to the mysterious place opens, it's an apartment.

Jimin walks in first motioning to all of it in full glory as I take in the indeed glorious sight. The apartment is absolutely gorgeous, perhaps almost as nice as the one I reside in now. It's not as big but sure is almost as beautiful. The white walls with the black decor matched so perfectly to my taste it was as if I had personally designed the interior of the home. When I ask that, Jimin confirms that is exactly what happened. He asks me to follow him into a part of the house which he claimed to be his absolute favorite. It was a bedroom.

"That is the last place you and I really got to be together." He says as he sits down on the bed. "Not doing what you think though. We listened to music while we watched the snow pour down through the window."

I walk to the window that serves as the wall of the side of the room. I tried imaging the day he spoke of, just the two of us and the snow in the lovely setting. It was a nice image but one hard to image until I feel his warmth wrap around me and his head on my shoulder. His eyes look to the city below us and his breathing hitches. The first tear falls from his eye onto my shirt.

"I've missed you so much Yoongi."

A wave of pity, guilt, and desperation hit me all at once upon hearing his soft voice sound so sad. My arms without the command of my thoughts wrap around him and pull him close. My head taps against his and my shoulder lets itself be the one his tears fall on. The cry was not long but it changed the way I feel in it's short time. When Jimin pulled away and left to sit on the bed, I joined him and even let my hand fall into his.

"What is this place Jimin?"

Jimin sniffs. "You will still haven't figured it out? This version of you really is dumb Yoongi."

He's right. My old self sounded like such a more edgily and obviously caught on to things more than I do now. Of course I have my suspicions but I've learned to not trust my instinct because in this crazy messed up world, nothing is what it appears.

"It's where we'd come to meet. I wasn't always at the hospital and when I wasn't...well you wanted me to be close to you so this apartment you got for me. Here is where you'd come after work instead of going home."

And my guess was correct.

"Yoongi?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you still love me?"

I look back into those alluring eyes that catch my every move so closely. They were curious and scared as the question I pondered. Jimin was really a beauty that for a second I forgave myself for the wrong doings I did involving him.

"I do."

It's not a lie nor is it the truth but it doesn't shatter him, no it brings him happiness. A smile form on his lips that next come closer to meet mine. Our action is slow but sweet, an enjoyable one, a wrong one. Forbidden or not, I can't help myself from being engulfed by him. So when he pushes me down to the bed, I don't stop him. I just come to think one thing as he looks down from above at my lost self.

He's going to be the end of me.

~'~'~'
Things are gonna clear up soon I PROMISE

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}