10

There's dirt on my body. 

I can't breath but I don't need to. 

It silent, there's nothing to hear. 

Not even a heart beat. 

I lay in abyss of nothingness as I did once before except I know I exist. I can feel and hear despite there nothing to do so. Or so I thought as I feel the moisture be moved from my arms, then my legs. The skin of another persons rubs against my own lovingly before they continue on to move away what covered me. A cry reaches my hears and before I know it, there's light. More of the soil that drowned me is recovered to be put elsewhere. Finally all was cleared from my eyelids and so I fearlessly opened them. I was met with the sight of the sunset at it's pink color but in front of it was a face. It was not one I could see with color but I didn't need to.

An angelic face was staring down at me, tears stationed his worried features. 

"Yoongi."

 Beads of sweat gather at my forehead as I gasp for air. I harshly pulled up from the mattress I lay on and my eyes meet the worried eyes of my roommate. 

"Yoongi breath!" 

I continue to gasp for air but it's not enough, at least not the one that circulates in the closed room. My legs swing over the bed and I rush to the balcony. Hoseok runs over and pull the screen door to the side. I trip but the railing is there to hold me from falling forward even more. The air is breathable again, my lungs stop crying so hard. 

Onto the white railing I hold on tightly as I refilled my being with the oxygen it lacked. The air is fresh out here, perfect for my weak self. As I hold up my body I am joined by another that helps keep me standing. Hoseok's arm wraps itself around my waist and so my body leans into his to with hold itself. 

"Oh my Yoongi, maybe letting you drink was a bad idea." Hoseok says worried as he moves away my messy bangs from my eyes. Halfway through the nod of my head I notice something I hadn't at first. Behind Hoseok was a beautiful sight of a pink color in the sky that was fading into the blue. It was just like the one in my dream. 

"Let's get you some water baby, you'll feel better."

Baby.

There was that nickname he so often used yet it sounds misplaced. It wasn't about me being called that that felt odd, it was him. I'm not sure why but deep down I feel that he is not who should call me such a pet name. 

"Yeah, let's go inside." I agree with him and put the thought in the back of my head to be brought up a different time. My head pounds against my skull and frankly I don't smell too pleasant. Hoseok on the other hand is completely groomed despite the early hour. When I question him about it he claims an emergency came up in the early morning and so he changed to go. Once we were down the stairs I took control of my full body once more and walked the rest of the way. 

"Sit and I'll make you some tea."

I do as so. On the stools in front of the counter I sit and look to the glass we consider a wall. I can see the waking city including the sun rising. It's like I'm seeing my dream but in reverse, from sunset to sunrise. 

"Something wrong Yoongs?"

Back to Hoseok I look to find him looking suspiciously my way. I tell him what I had dreamed about, all the way from the quietness of the dirt to the face that called my name before I woke. He was quiet about my description, as if he too were imagining it then he set down two hot drinks on the counter. 

"Don't think about it too much."He mutters. "Drink up." 

I thank him for his efforts and take the cup into my hand as he does the same. To the rising sun I turn my attention back to, it really is a beautiful sight from my home. It wasn't until about halfway through my drink that I realize I wasn't the only one staring. Hoseok looks my way with eyes of curiosity. It was like he was try to know something about me but didn't dare ask. 

"I'm going to shower." I speak up all the sudden, the mug in my hand now emptied. Hoseok hums and takes the cup from me. As I make it to the top of the stairs I look back, he was still there with his drink and a distant look. In the same place I sat his gaze stayed as if the chair itself would give him the answer to his unspoken question. I shrug it off and do as I say I would. My stench was truly of something unpleasant, but at least the pounding in my head had lessen to almost nothing. Since I was a heavy drinker back in the day, hangovers were only around for minutes long according to Jin.

I finish in the bathroom and head back into my bedroom only to find another presence in my bed. Hoseok was now changed into more comfortable clothes as he looked through his cellphone nonchalantly. 

"Hey." I whisper as I dry my hair with the towel in hand. 

He looks up and smiles as always.  "Hey. I hope you don't mind if I join you? You know, sleeping"

Of course I don't. If anything I was appreciative of his company after such the horrific waking. I finish drying off, and rid the lights. The only thing illuminating my room was now the yellow light bulb that belonged to the lamp besides Hoseok's side of the bed. I joined him and we laid there in silence, my back on the mattress. 

"Hobi," I say and turn on my side, "is everything alright?"

Hoseok looks to me in surprise, then shakes his head. It's silent once more but he breaks it with a follow up question to mine. 

"Why? Do I look like something is wrong?" 

I shake my head and apologize for even asking. I return to my previous position to stare up at the boring ceiling I call mine. Seconds later a head is at my chest and a sigh is released into the air. 

"I really have missed you." Hoseok whispers into the silence of the early morning. I run my hands through his dark locks in attempt to sooth anything he feels. Once again he doesn't say anything and so I let sleep wash over me. My eyelids come close and so I see nothing but just before I can become completely unconscious I hear Hoseok's voice once more. 

"Forget about the dream, especially the face."

~'~'~'

Confusion will clear up I sWEaR

I hope you enjoyed! 

{Ciel1l}