14

"Are we being creepy?"

"What? No, stupid."

We are indeed being quite creepy looking guys. I guess one man siting on a chair and another leaning against the other isn't quite subtle. Not to mention that one of us, Jooheon, is wearing sun glass...indoor. 

"Hey guys." Taehyung boast cheerfully. "Nice glass Hyungie." 

Jooheon pulls them downwards slightly down with his finger. "Why thank you. This young man knows style."

I slap Jooheon thigh and walk to the Mark who was on the treadmill watching the latest episode of our favorite drama. We knew it was his job to get to know Taehyung better yet there we were checking up on him. I didn't want to but Jooheon thought we should. He claimed it was to be sure Mark was doing it subtly but really it's because he wass tired of searching for his second journal or getting a hold of his friend and cracking the code on the paper. 

"You guys done checking up on me or is it testing time now?" Mark asks sarcastically. 

"No. I didn't even want to be here." I sighed. "Just came to tell you that we're heading off, text if you get anything. I'll see you soon."

He waves me goodbye and so I am on my way. Jooheon decides to stay, the coward now claims he does not want leave Mark alone. As much as I want to force him with me, I let Mark deal with him. Not my problem anymore. I bid farewell to the duo and head up to a lounge where I find Hyuna eating a salad while boringly staring at her phone. 

"No new sales." She pouts. "How devastating."

"More than that salad?"

At my suppose joke she rolls her eyes, also to let me know she's acknowledges my unwanted presence. I take a seat besides her and she sets down her phone when noticing my hand swooping in to take a piece of her food. 

"Do you not have somewhere to be?"

"No."

I did, I just didn't know where that somewhere was. With my journal is where I need to be but I don't quite know where that is. Let's just say that Jooheon wasn't being the only coward, I too was ignoring my duties. I have searched my entire room in hopes that a book of some sort will turn up where I least expect it. I've been hopeful until the tenth search resulted with nothing but a stash of decaying candy. It hasn't been going all too well. 

"Say Yuna, if you were trying to hide something...where would you hide it?"

Hyuna looks out into the distant, thinking of my question. I can hear the slow crunching of the lettuce in her mouth as she nod thoughtfully. She then turns to look at me. 

"Who told you about the candy stashes?"

I quirk an eyebrow, how does she know about my candy stash. Regardless I pretend that it is exactly what I am in search for even though I've found it. Maybe she can help me extend my searching ground. 

"Yes...but I don't know where I may have hidden it, might you?"

She clears her throat and puts up her index finger. "One you didn't answer my question and two did you try the drawer on the balcony? Hoseok would never even goes near that thing so you kind got use to storing thing there, maybe try there? If not there then I don't know, it should be inside of it."

I had not considered that part of the house to search. Of course I had looked about the living room and such in search of a hide away or a clue like Jooheon left himself. In a swift movement I snatched off a small tomatoes from Hyuna's plate and stand up. 

"Thank Ernie, enjoy your dry leaves."

She starts yelling her head off at the nickname. It wasn't the nicest but it was definitely very fun. Her orange hair is pretty but it allows for many pet names that she deserves them. I leave laughing from the room until I turn the corner where I bump into Hoseok. 

"Hey." He smiles. "Came to see me?" 

I nodded despite it not being the full truth. "Yeah, actually I was just going too. Er...I wanted to know if there's something you need me to pick up before I go home?"

Hoseok looks down to floor, going to the imaginary grocery list on it. I for sure knew there was something but he'd say nothing. He looks back up with his sweet smile and shakes his head. 

"No."

"Stop lying." I sigh. "What is it?"

"There's something but I can get it on my way back from work. Just go home and get some rest okay, I'll be there soon." Hoseok says before placing  kiss on my lips. He waves me goodbye and takes off now the hallway. I am left there to sigh again from his stubbornness. We have gotten a lot closer lately, in a way friends don't usually. There have been gestures of lovers like late night cuddling and kisses every once in a while but no more. We haven't established anything else other than friends. I don't mind, I like it. 

I go on home with the single thought of the drawer clouding my mind. I feel so dumb in not having have thought to search the balcony. There are chairs and a single night stand with a single drawer. It was where I first headed when I got home, it was my only lead. If the journal was not there, then it probably wasn't in my house. 

The white stand was just there, in a way it mocked me. As I approached it seemed to laugh at my foolishness to not come check it. I took hold of the knob of the drawer and closed my eyes, this is where my journal must be. If not here then where? I pulled it open with my vision black. I breathe in before prying my eyelids open. 

Nothing.

"Dammit!" 

It's empty. Nothing. 

The stupid drawer had nothing but a damn arrow drawn on it. It points forward but forward is the end. Maybe I had hidden candy in there but eaten it before I fell into my coma, lucky me. Defeated by not having found anything, I fall to the ground and lean against the railing, the drawer in front of me. Dumb arrow, useless just like me or so I thought. 

The angle on the floor caused for better sight to the inside. There was something taped to the back of it, to where the arrow pointed. I reach in to grab it, it was a lollipop but a wrapping that was paper. The lined paper had a name on it, I pull it off to read it better. 

There's a single name written in bold black letters. 

Jimin

~'~'~'

It's taken a while but he's coming ya'll.

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}