Chapter 7

"Shawn," Camila questions as her younger sister reaches for her hand carefully and drags her to where the large circle is. Lauren figures that it would be best to leave, so before Camila can get too far away Lauren pulls her in for a hug.

"Bye, Camz. We'll talk soon," Lauren says kissing her cheek before leaving the house. Shawn? Who was Shawn? Everyone seemed so excited he was there, and Sofi didn't even say hi to her. Camila didn't even acknowledge Lauren leaving. Lauren has never seen Camila smile the way she did when she heard his name and that worried Lauren a lot. Lauren decided she needed to get this off her mind, so she calls the one person who she knows can help her do that.

"Hello?"

"Hey Lucy, it's Lauren."

"Ah, Lauren. I'm guessing you called me for the same reason that you always call me for?"

"Mine or yours?"

"My parents are gone for the weekend, so you can come over here."

"Okay, I'll be there in a little bit."

"Don't be long, babe."

Lauren hangs up after that, she puts her phone on silent. She doesn't want anyone finding out about this, she doesn't need anyone calling her during it either. That would just cause much trouble. Lauren drives to the house that she's been to too many times, she'd know the way even blindfold. She pulls into the drive way and walk in the house, not even ringing the doorbell.

"Laur," Lucy states, walking up to her and bringing her in for a hug.

"Hey, Luce," Lauren says as they pull back from the hug.

"So what brings you here today, babe," Lucy ask as they sit on the couch.

"I think you know what."

"Yes, of course I do," Lucy says standing up, walking towards her bedroom. Lauren follows and closes the door behind her once they get there.

"I'm not hooking up with you, Lucy," Lauren states, knowing what has happened before.

"I figured, Laur you only come over here when you need to forget something or someone. I get that, plus that was just one time," Lucy says as she digs in her drawer. She passes Lauren a cigarette and sits down on the bed next to her after getting one for herself.

"But that's the problem. I don't even know if there's something that I want to forget," Lauren says honestly.

"Well let's talk about it then," Lucy says.

"There's this girl and we've been talking for a while, just started dating today though. She's amazing and beautiful and everything you could ever want in a girl, Luce. She just makes me so happy, but today we were on a date and she has to go home early. When we get to her house everyone's so excited because someone named Shawn is there. Camila even ignored me after she heard, so I just left. I don't know, Lucy, am I just overreacting," Lauren ask, running a hand through her hair in frustration. She takes a long puff and lets out all the stress that was building inside of her.

"What took you so long to ask her out? I know you, you jump the gun on this type of stuff. You rush things, but if what you said is true you took it slow with her. Why?"

"She's different, Luce. She makes me feel some type of way that I've never felt before and I wanted to make sure that I mean just as much to her. She doesn't really get feelings that well, so I didn't know if she felt the same. But she does and I know it now, it's so incredible. The whole thirty minutes we were girlfriends before everything went south was incredible," Lauren gushes, not being able to contain her smile.