Chapter 16

Hey guys so I'm currently working on a new story (not even sure if I'm going to publish it ever or not though.) SO ANYWAYS I just wanted to let y'all know to be watching out for it if I do end up publishing, no it's not about autism. It is about the delusions of Camren that are still so great and so popular. Nothing against anyone who actually thought they were ever together, just don't trust anything that isn't confirmed. Hope you guys like this chappy (do people even say chappy???) and make sure to comment, anything and everything :) (also if someone is bomb at cover art lemme know cause this one sucks)

"Camila," Taylor squeals as Lauren opens the door to see her girlfriend and Normani on the other side. Taylor runs up and stops right in front of the girl. Camila gradually pulls the girl into a hug, Lauren can't help but awe at the moment. Lauren loves the relationship her girlfriend has with her siblings.

"What am I? Chopped liver," Normani questions jokingly.

"Awe does Manibear want some love? Come here," Lauren says, giving her a slobbery kiss on the cheek. Normani makes a grossed out face before rolling her eyes at her best friend.

"I didn't need that," she says as she rubs the saliva off of her cheek. Lauren laughs before realizing that her sister and girlfriend are already gone.

"Did you and Camz ride together," Lauren ask as they walk into the living room.

"Nah, just good timing I guess," Normani says. Lauren walks over to the couch her girlfriend is sitting on. She sits down next to her lightly, making sure not to wake up the still sleeping Chris on the other side of Camila.

"Hey babe," Lauren says leaning over to give her a light kiss on the cheek. Camila smiles at her before leaning in to give her a kiss on the lips this time.

"Hi cutie," Camila says, surprising Lauren.

"Why're you so happy," Lauren ask not being able to hold her smile back.

"I may or may not have wrote a song and reallyyyy want you to hear it," she says dragging out the word really.

"Hey guys. Remember Normani and Taylor? Yeah they're right across from you," Normani says making the girls break eye contact to look at her.

"Hi, Normani," Camila says as if they didn't just ignore her. Normani huffs in annoyance before turning back to Taylor.

"Did I do something wrong," Camila ask Lauren innocently.

"She's just on her period, all cranky and stuff," Lauren tells her girlfriend reassuringly.

"Oh," is all Camila says. Lauren tries to decipher her girlfriend before Camila speaks up again.

"So what are we watching," Camila ask, grabbing the other three girl's attention.

"I'm not sure, figure we could watch whatever you guys wanted to," Taylor says as she shrugs her shoulders, not really caring. As Camila is about to say something Chris puts his head in her lap subconsciously. Lauren notices Camila tense up immediately at the touch.

"You can wake him up and tell him to move if he needs to, Camz," Lauren informs her girlfriend as she says it quietly in her ear.

"I'll be okay, I don't want to wake him up," Camila says in an equally as quiet voice. Lauren hesitantly nods her head, not really believing her girlfriend.

"Do they always do this? Get lost in each other and not notice anyone else," Taylor ask Normani as they watch the couple sitting in front of them.

"All the time," Normani responds quickly. She feels ignored by the two at times when they all hangout together, but she won't complain. She's never seen her best friend as happy as she is now, and Normani never wants that to go away.

"Hey guys why don't we go see a movie instead of stay here and watch one," Taylor speaks up breaking everyone from their own thoughts.

"Sure, Tay. Whatever you want," Lauren says, giving her younger sister a small smile. Just on time, Clara walks through the door of the house.

"Babies I'm home," they hear her yell from the kitchen making Camila jump. And Chris wake up. Chris looks up into Camila's eyes, confused as ever. He slowly sits up and looks around to see four girls around him and now his mother who walks into the living room.

"Oh hey girls," Clara says seeing Normani and Camila there.

"Hello, Clara. Do you mind if we go see a movie," Camila ask as she stands up to walk over to the woman. Camila tries to make eye contact with Clara as long as possible.

"You're getting better at that, Camila. Good job, and no I don't care if you girls go see a movie. Just be home before curfew," Clara says as she reaches out for Camila's hand. Camila grabs it, giving it a squeeze as she looks at the ground.

"How are you, Camila," Clara whispers as everyone gets themselves together.

"They're getting worse, I don't know how I'm going to tell Lauren. She will be upset with me for keeping it from her," Camila answers with a frown, getting upset.

"Camila, Lauren will not get upset with you. She has Chris as a brother, she understands it all if anything she'd want to help you. Don't be so scared, Camila. Everything will work out okay," Clara tells the younger girl, making her even more upset.

"No it won't," Camila answers in a louder voice, catching the attention of everyone else in the room. They all look over to see why was going on between the two women.

"Camila, calm down. Just breathe, honey," Clara says in a soothing tone. Camila snatches her hand away from Clara's and takes a few steps back. She starts to breathe heavier than before.

"Camz, are you okay," Lauren ask quietly as she steps closer to her girlfriend.

"Stay away, Lauren. I don't want to hurt you," Camila says as she steps back towards the front door again.

"Camila, if you freak out you're gonna cause one," Clara says trying to calm the girl.

"Stay-" Camila starts to say before falling to the floor. She starts shaking, seizing.

"Camila," Lauren yells before running over to her. Lauren yelling causes her brother to get scared where Taylor then has to go and take him out of the room.

"Lauren it'll pass, they always do. Just wait a minute," Clara says rubbing her daughter's back as she can see that she is panicking.

"No, mom. We need to call the ambulance, she needs to go to the hospital," Lauren rushes saying, trying to pull her phone out at the same time.

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui." This causes Lauren to turn her attention to her mother.

"Camila will be fine, I started a timer and if it last longer than three minutes then we'll call," Clara tells her daughter, thankful that Camila landed on carpet and not something else.

"Can't she bite her tongue off or something, like Chris can," Lauren says starting to panic about that now.

"Lauren, Camila will be okay. Quit worrying," Clara says and just like that Camila stop seizing.

"See? She stopped, we're okay," Clara says until she starts to see blood seeping into the carpet.

"Normani, call 911," Lauren panics as she sees the same thing Clara saw. Lauren softly lifts her girlfriend's head up to see a big gash on the back of her head, gushing blood.

Normani does as she was told and calls the ambulance. They stay like that for five minutes, Lauren holding Camila's head up and Clara rubbing Lauren's back until they hear the sirens. Just like that everything happens in a flash for Lauren, they take Camila out on a stretcher and Lauren remembers Normani pulling on her hand. She is guided to her mom's car and gets in. She doesn't remember the ride there or getting out of the car and rushing into the hospital like maniacs.

She doesn't remember anything, but her girlfriend's blood all over her hands.