Chapter 23

Would you guys be more likely to follow a social media account for my Wattpad on Instagram or Twitter? Also message me anytime you need someone to talk to or just want a new friend because I love talking to new people! I wanna connect with all of you guys more and figured social media might help with that so yeah. Lemme know which one and what you think of this chappy :)))

"I love life," Lauren says as she walks into home room where her girlfriend and best friend are already sitting. Lauren happily smothers her girlfriend in kisses. Starting from her forehead to her nose and then both of her cheeks and she finally ends on her favorite lips.

"Gross," Normani mumbles as she watches the display of affection between her two friends. The girls ignore Normani's comment, keeping their lips pressed together. Camila is the first one to pull away.

"Why are you so happy," Camila ask curiously, her foot tapping up and down as Lauren is holding her hands.

"I don't know, today is just a good Monday," Lauren informs the two as she eventually sits down in her seat behind her girlfriend.

"Well I am glad that you are happy. It makes me happy," Camila says, not realizing the effect she has on Lauren or the redness that is now her whole face.

"So Ally told me that Shawn was at your house once she came home from mine and hers bonding experience thing. Was he okay, I know his date was that night," Lauren ask her girlfriend, truly concerned for Shawn.

"No, he was not okay at the time, he panicked because Austin had touched him and Shawn doesn't like to be touched at all. Shawn texted me this morning saying that he had talked to Austin and that they were okay now," Camila tells her girlfriend, happy that Shawn was okay now.

"Well I'm glad, Camz. I know how much you worry about him and I don't need your pretty little head exploding from your thoughts," Lauren jokes with her girlfriend.

"Did you know that people's heads can actually explode? Obviously not from thinking, but I've read some reports that say it has happened," Camila tells Lauren, and Normani for that matter.

"She was joking with you, Mila," Normani tells the younger girl.

"Oh, I am sorry, Lo. I didn't realize it, you know I don't usually understand when you are joking," Camila says, starting to fiddle with Lauren's fingers.

"I know, Camz," Lauren assures her. Their conversation trails off as someone approaches them.

"What can we help you with," Normani ask as the boy just stands there.

"Um I'm in the same math class as Lauren and I'm failing, so the teacher told me to ask you to tutor me," he says looking at the ground, not meeting either Lauren's or Normani's eyes. Camila is to busy playing with Lauren's hand to look up at the boy at all, much less try to make eye contact with him.

"Yeah sure, I've never seen you in there before though," Lauren says confused. She knows almost everyone in all her classes.

"Yeah, I don't usually attract attention to myself," the boy answers as he finally looks up at them. The two girls that are paying attention notice his familiar looks.

"Alright, well when do you want to study," Lauren ask the boy as she takes out her phone.

"How about today after school in the library," he suggest, looking back down at the ground now. Lauren hands him her phone and he looks at her confused.

"Put your number in just in case something changes," Lauren explains to him. He nods before typing on her phone. He hands her the phone back once he's finished.

"Well it was nice meeting you, Travis," Lauren says with a smile before the other boy now known as Travis walks away.

"Did you say Travis," Camila ask, her head shooting up at the realization.

"Yeah, babe. That's his name, why," Lauren ask, confused at her girlfriend's change in demeanor.

"You can't tutor him," Camila says quickly, bringing Lauren closer to her, in a way trying to protect her from him.

"Why," she mumbles against her girlfriend's chest, struggling to be released from her strong hold.

"You just can't," Camila says starting to panic slightly.

"Camz, baby, it's okay. Calm down," Lauren says soothingly, noticing her girlfriend getting worked up.

"No, no, you can't tutor him. You can't go near him," Camila says starting to pound her fist on the desk, drawing attention from the class and teacher.

"Babe, don't get yourself worked up," Lauren tries to calm her girlfriend as the teacher starts to walk towards them.

"You can't go near him, he's bad. He's bad and I have to protect you from bad," Camila says through gritted teeth. She finally stops hitting the desk as her hands go up to her ears. Everything seemed to had gotten louder and brighter in just seconds.

"Camila, are you okay," she hears Normani ask, but she can't reply. She can't move and she can't talk. And that's when she realizes that she's about to have a seizure.

Camila was right she did have a seizure, scaring the hell out of Lauren and Normani. Probably scaring the whole class also. Once the ambulance gets there and leaves with Camila inside, Lauren calls Camila's parents and her own. She lets both know what is going on before texting Dinah and Ally, so that they'd be able to get out of class that exact moment.

Not even two minutes later Ally and Dinah come sprinting down the hall to where Normani and Lauren are standing near the exit. No words were said as they all urgently rushed to Lauren's vehicle. Normani decides to drive, knowing that the other three shouldn't and possibly couldn't. She drove Lauren's car as fast as it would go tithe hospital. What should've been a twenty minute drive turned into a thirteen minute. The silence was broken as the four usher each other into the tall building and up to the front desk.

"Camila Cabello," Ally says to the receptionist at the desk.

"Are you family," the lady ask, not even looking up from her computer.

"Yes, now where is she," Ally says as kindly as possible, trying not to panic.

"She's currently in surgery," the receptionist tells, finally looking up from her computer to find four anxious girls staring at her.

"Why, what happened. Is she okay," Lauren speaks up as the rest seem too in shock and worried to say anything.

"She hit her head hard when she seized, I believe she caused a brain bleed of some sort," the lady informs the girls.

"You believe," Dinah questions, confused as to how she doesn't know for sure.

"Yes, I'm not a doctor. I just know where they are going to place her if she survives the surgery," she explains, realizing that she probably sounded like she didn't know what she was doing.

"If she survives surgery," Ally mumbles, repeating the words that just came out from the older woman's lips.

"You girls are welcome to go sit in the waiting room and wait for her to be finished with surgery. I will inform you when she is out and where to go," the lady says kindly, seeing another pair of anxious people walk into the hospital. The girls all nod before going and sitting where they were told to sit. Each one grabs hands with the one beside them, forming a circle of some sort.

Now all they can do is wait.