Chapter 12

"Lauren, first day get up," Taylor says, jumping on her sister's bed.

"I'm up, Tay," Lauren grumbles against her pillow. That does not make Taylor stop the jumping.

"Mom said you have to be out of bed before I leave," Taylor tells the older girl. Lauren pushes Taylor down on the bed before standing up out of her warm bed.

"Now you're the one still in bed," Lauren teases before she goes in the bathroom to get ready.

This is her last first day of high school, that's crazy to think about. This is her senior year, the year that's supposed to be the best. Lauren couldn't wait to see how it plays out, how her whole future plays out. And that's when she started thinking about a certain brown-eyed girl. The brown-eyed girl was honestly Lauren's future now, or at least Lauren hoped so.

"Lauren your girlfriend is here," Lauren hears her mother yell at the bottom of the stairs. Before she can reply she hears the door to her room open and the girl she was just thinking of walks into her bathroom. Camila walks up behind her, smiling into the mirror. She wraps her hands around Lauren's waist, her hands flat on the older girl's stomach.

"Hi baby," Camila whispers into her ear causing the butterflies in Lauren's stomach to erupt even more than before. Lauren gives her a toothpasty smile before spitting and washing her mouth out, all while Camila is staring at her from the mirror.

"Thought you'd said you'd be ready at 7:30," Camila informs her, Lauren looks at the clock to see that it's 7:45.

"The girls aren't coming until 8:00, so I have time anyways," Lauren says before turning around in her arms, giving her a peck on the lips. Lauren squirms out of her arms so that she can go and get dressed. A pouting Camila follows her back into Lauren's bedroom.

"Go downstairs babe, I'll be down after getting dressed," Lauren says, pulling the still pouting girl into an even longer kiss than before. The fireworks and butterflies appear all at once and Lauren loves every single second of it. They pull away slowly, their foreheads still connected as they stare into each other's eyes.

"You know I hate when you're not ready or on time," Camila whispers honestly.

"I know, baby, but as long as the girls are on time we'll be okay," Lauren reassures her girlfriend before pulling her into another kiss, she just couldn't resist. They kissed for a few moments long before Camila abruptly pulls away and walks out of Lauren's bedroom, leaving the older girl breathless. Lauren gets dressed as quickly as possible, not wanting to be away from her beautiful girlfriend for too long. She rushes down the stairs, brushing her hair out at the same time.

"Dinah, stop," Lauren hears a giggle from the kitchen. That beautiful, enchanting, wonderful giggle that Lauren could decipher from miles away. Lauren slowly walks into the kitchen to see Dinah with a waffle as a face and the other three girls laughing at their idiotic friend.

"Dinah are you sure you're 17? And not 7?" Lauren ask as she takes the waffle off of Dinah's face and starts eating it.

"Hey! That was mine," Dinah says with a pout. Lauren shrugs in response before walking over to her girlfriend and being given a syrupy kiss on the cheek. She grimaces slightly and the sticky texture that is now on her face.

"We're seniors," Normani says after they eat quietly for a little bit.

"That's crazy," Ally says with a mouthful of food. They all think about that fact until Chris and Taylor comes crashing down the stairs.

"Ready," Chris says, grabbing his backpack. The girls and Chris split into two different cars. Camila and Lauren with her siblings in one and the other three girls in Ally's car. Lauren follows Ally to school, the ride was quiet except for Camila's light singing. As soon as they park Taylor sprints out of the car, excited to be a freshman. Chris follows behind her only slower than his sister.

"Ready?" Lauren ask as she opens Camila's door for her, Camila takes her hand and steps out of the car.

"Ready."

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG OMG I FEEL SO BAD. I'VE BEEN SO BUSY WITH GETTING READY FOR SCHOOL AND STUFF I HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO WRITE. ANDDD THIS CHAPTER IS SO TINY, I PROMISE TO MAKE IT UP TO Y'ALL WITH THE NEDXT CHAPTER. I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!