Chapter 26

"I love you, Lauren," Camila says as the two lay cuddled up watching Wall-E on the television in front of them. It's been two weeks since Camila was released from the hospital and she's been the happiest she's ever been since then.

"Love you more," Lauren says, focused on the movie going on in front of them.

"Thank you for letting me watch this again, I know we have like a million times," Camila says lovingly. Camila may not understand a lot, but she does understand how lucky she is to have Lauren in her life. Having Lauren as her girlfriend is definitely one of the best things to ever happen to her.

"And I'm sure we'll watch it a million more," Lauren jokes, breaking eye contact with the television to look at her girlfriend. They simultaneously smile at each other.

"What are we going to do about him, Lo," Camila ask quietly. Camila had finally told Lauren about what Troy had told her about his brother. Lauren was angry that Camila didn't tell her sooner, but she understood.

"If he doesn't bother us I don't see why we need to do anything at all, babe," Lauren suggest, not wanting drama to start if not needed. Camila nods her head in agreement at her girlfriend's words.

"I haven't been paying attention to the movie," Camila pouts, changing the subject. Lauren shakes her head while chuckling at her words.

"I'll start it over," Lauren understands, grabbing the remote and rewinding the movie all the way back.

"I love you," Camila whispers again before paying attention to the beginning scene of Wall-E. Lauren smiles at her words, her head resting on the top of Camila's, making her get a mouthful of brunette hair when her smile grew wider. They sit quietly watching the movie until the ending credits begin to roll through.

"How are you not sick of it yet," Lauren teases as she turns the movie off. Camila cuddles more into Lauren's chest, loving the warmth that she gets from it.

"I love it," Camila mumbles out in a muffled wave of sound.

"Well I love you," Lauren says, more to herself than to Camila. Lauren feels Camila grin against her chest.

"Can I kiss you," she ask, looking up into her girlfriend emerald orbs.

"Of course, baby. You don't need to ask," Lauren says, gently rubbing her thumb against her girlfriend's cheek. Camila leans in and presses her lips against Lauren's, harder than Lauren was anticipating. Lauren falls back onto the couch, pulling Camila with her, making it to where she's straddling the older girl. They stay in that position, making out on the couch until Camila pulls away.

In between breaths Camila says four words that makes Lauren lose her breath all over again,"Can we have sex?"

Everything turns quiet as Lauren just stares at Camila as if she didn't just say that. But Lauren knows she did because she is now looking at her expectantly.

"A-are you sure," Lauren stutters our nervously. I mean hell, her girlfriend just asked to have sex with her. Straight up. Exactly like that. Lauren has a right to be freaking out on the inside.

"I think," Camila answers and Lauren doesn't believe her for a second.

"Why do you want to have sex with me," Lauren ask bluntly, knowing that that's the best approach. Camila stares at her for a second, trying to come up with a good answer.

"Because that's what you want right?" was her only response. The wrong response, in Lauren's opinion.

"Why would you think I wanted to have sex with you, baby," Lauren ask gently, genuinely confused how Camila came up with that. What she said was true, of course, but Lauren wasn't going to pressure Camila into anything. Consent is important.

"Normani told Dinah that she's surprised we haven't 'banged' yet. I had to look up what that meant because I didn't understand. Why do people call it bang?" Camila ask, getting off track from the actual conversation going on.

"Ignore Mani, baby. I've just been quick to rush shit in other relationships and I'm not in ours," Lauren explains, hoping to ease her girlfriend's thoughts.

"You're okay with that?" Camila questions, looking down at Lauren for the first time since their conversation had started. Their position still not changing from when they were making out moments ago.

"Okay with not being intimate with you," Lauren ask, wanting to make sure she said the right answer to the right question. Camila nods her head in confirmation.

"Yeah, baby. I'm fine with it, all I need is you and I've already got that," Lauren says cheekily, but the grin that appears on Camila's face from it was worth it.

"Good," is all Camila responds with, snuggling her head back into Lauren's body. Her head is now rested on Lauren's stomach, her arms wrapped around her thighs. The position may not seem comfortable, but this is Camila's favorite way to lay with Lauren.

They sit in comfortable silence for who knows how long. Each of them thinking of their own thing. Lauren thinking of ways to kill her best friend and Camila still contemplating why it's called banging.

The front door of Camila's house opens causing both girls to break from their thoughts. Lauren partially sits up to find Sinu at the door with a load of grocery sacks in her head. Lauren quickly gets up to help the older woman, gently laying her girlfriend's head down on the couch.

"Let me help you," Lauren says walking over to her and grabbing some of the bags out of her hands.

"Thank you so much, dear. Are you staying for dinner," Sinu ask as they walk into the kitchen to put the bags on the kitchen counter.

"If that's okay with you," Lauren replies shyly. Sinu looks at her with a somewhat 'duh' expression, as if the answer is obvious.

"You're Karla's girlfriend, you're welcome any time," Sinu responds, making Lauren cringe at her using her girlfriend's real name. Camila hates when people call her that and although she understands where Sinu is coming from, she should really listen to her daughter about it.

"Thank you," Lauren replies before walking back to the livingroom, finding her girlfriend now asleep on the couch. Lauren smiles at the adorable sigh in front of her. Not being able to stop herself she takes a picture, making it her lock screen and posting it on Instagram.

 Not being able to stop herself she takes a picture, making it her lock screen and posting it on Instagram

laurenjauregui: Look at my adorable girlfriend looking adorable in my hoodie.

Lauren watches as just seconds after her phone blows up with three different replies.

dinahjane97: too much fluff for the captain's heart #camren

normanikordei: #camren is too cute

allybrooke: her eyebrow looking goodddd #camren

Lauren smiles at her goofy friends before softly lifting her girlfriend's head up for her to be able to sit down, setting it back down onto her lap.

Lauren stares down at the younger girl as she sleeps, and damn she could not be any happier than she is in this moment.

Hi, hope y'all like this chapter, it was all written in like thirty minutes so don't just if there's some spelling errors. Also you guys like the social media thingy or no? I wasn't sure what else to write, so I just put that in real quick. But you know if you like it then I should probablyyyy keep doing it. Have a nice night/day :))) (your thoughts are always welcomed) ((even if it's not about the book and you just wanna talk/rant just because))