Chapter 28

"Dinah," Camila whines as the heavy weight of her best friend falls onto her back. Camila should've known better than to eat the waffles that were sitting openly on the kitchen counter. She should've known those were Dinah's.

"You ate my waffles, Chancho. Best friend's don't eat each other's waffles," Dinah you says, not paying attention to the slowly panicking girl beneath her.

"Please get up," Camila says quietly, refraining from having an outburst. Dinah doesn't quietly hear what she said, so Camila repeats herself more forcefully this time. Dinah immediately does as asked and hurriedly gets off of the small Latina.

"I'm sorry, Chancho. You've just been getting so much better about stuff and I guess I wasn't thinking," Dinah says with a guilty expression on her face. Once Camila has calmed down she looks up to see sadness on her best friend's eyes.

"I still have autism, Dinah. That will never go away, autism is a part of me. I may be learning how to handle myself better, but not all the symptoms are going to stay away or even go away in the first place," Camila explains to the younger of the two. Dinah nods her head, still feeling bad for harming Camila in any sort of the word.

The conversation seemed to be over, both girls going straight back to normal. Camila checks her messages, deciding to facetime her girlfriend. Camila has never been a large fan of texting, it just seems to impersonal for her. After the first two rings her green eyes girlfriend appears on the screen of the phone.

"Lolo," Camila exclaims, happy to se her girlfriend who is spending time with her distant family that came in Taylor's soon to be birthday. It was tomorrow night and Camila still wasn't sure if she'd be able to go.

"Hi, baby," Lauren says endearingly, creating a large smile on both of their faces.

"Hey Lauser, how does Paris sound," Dinah shouts from behind her, making Camila jump and drop the phone attempting to cover her ears.

"Dinah Jane," Lauren warns, not having told Camila about their planned trip for the summer. It may be a little early, hell it's only about to be Christmas break.

"Why would Paris sound good to anyone? You say it because you want to go there, not because you want to hear it," Camila ask, confused as ever. Dinah realizes that Camila has yet to be informed, Lauren's cheesy self probably wants to do something over the top cheesy for it.

"Nevermind, Walz. You're right, I'd much rather go there than say it," Dinah says, chuckling to herself. Camila focuses her attention back on her girlfriend.

"What are you doing today, baby," Camila ask with that smile of hers where her tongue is visible. Lauren loves that smile, she loves all of her smiles.

"Just thinking about my cute ass girlfriend and now I'm talking to my cute ass girlfriend," Lauren replies, making Dinah groan in the background. Seriously when is she not this cliche, but it makes Camila happy so Dinah can't complain too much.

"I love you," Camila blurts put, just as she usually does. Just as Lauren loves her to do.

"I love you too, sweetheart. What are you and Dinah doing today," Lauren ask her girlfriend as she situated herself to where she's lying on her bed, her phone propped onto a pillow.

"Watching lame ass Disney movies, come save me Ralph," Dinah exaggerates, coming up behind Camila to where she's also seen on the tiny screen.

"Hey," Camila complains with a pout sitting on her lips. Too bad Lauren isn't there to kiss it off...

"Lauren likes my 'lame ass' Disney movies," Camila adds, putting air quotes on lame ass because they aren't lame at all. Dinah rolls her eyes at the dork that is her best friend.

"That's because she likes you, Walz," Dinah says knowingly, looking at Lauren who just smiles at the two of them.

"That's not true, right Lolo," Camila ask her girlfriend, looking into her green pixelated eyes .

"Of course not, baby," Lauren replies in her normal loving voice that she always seems to have talking about or to Camila.

"Lauren, you're supposed to be on my side," Dinah whines, although she already know she'd side with Camila.

"But I'm on your side, Dinah," Camila ask confused, it takes Dinah a second before realizing what the older of the two thought she meant. And when she did figure it out she burst out laughing. Lauren also chuckled, leaving Camila even more confused.

"She means that I was supposed to agree with her, Camz. We know that you're right beside her," Lauren explains to her confused as ever girlfriend. She watches as Camila's mouth forms an 'O' shape as her mind processes the information.

"I'm sorry, but she is my girlfriend. She's supposed to agree with me," Camila says to Dinah.

"Whatever, I'm done with both of you," Dinah teases before walking out of Camila's room.

"She's not serious, Camz. It's okay," Lauren reassures before her girlfriend can sprint out after her.

"You're sure," Camila questions, not wanting her best friend to ever be angry at her for any reason.

"Positive, baby. Now what movies did you and that dumbass watch," Lauren ask with a smile. Camila talks on about the movies they watched and how Sofi fell asleep before the first one had even ended. They talked longer until Camila was called down for dinner, they said their goodbyes before hanging up. Camila rushes down the stairs at the thought of food.

"Slow down there," Dinah says as she is almost ran over by a running Camila. Camila gives her an apologetic look, feeling bad for almost running into her.

"It's fine, Walz. Now come on let's go eat," Dinah says, ruffling Camila's hair slightly as she leads her into the kitchen.

Hi I don't have much to say other than if you STILL have yet to check out Impact or my new instagram, you definitely should.