Chapter 1

Just take a deep breath, and go inside.

Ha. As if something like this was easy.

Maybe I was overreacting. Like my mom said this morning, it was only my first day at school. But this was different from the times I'd switched schools before. Before, it was the middle of the year. People were already in routine, and it was easy to fit in, like the last piece of a puzzle. But now, it was the very first day of my senior year. And I was the new kid.

I adjusted my Bacca beanie, glancing up at the school's bold-faced name above the huge doors. 'Leighton Senior Secondary School'. Well, I'd have to go in now. I'd be late otherwise, and that'd only complicate things further.

I hitched my backpack onto my shoulder. It'd been a type of bribe from my mother. A Creeper themed backpack in exchange for the end of my whining. Yeah, you could say I'm a bit of a Minecraft fan. Though a bit was an understatement. JeromeASF was my life. My channel on YouTube. Without it, I don't know what I'd do. The 2.8 million subscribers supporting me on this move was definitely helping though.

Deep breath. Hand on the handle. Pull the door open. I was inside. Of course, I might as well be invisible right now. Everyone was talking to their friends, in their own groups. Girls giving each other fake smiles, fake 'I missed you!'s, fake, fake, fake. Guys boasting about the girls they got with over the summer and the occasional detailing of a wicked party.

Though I noticed the students kind of created a whirlpool around the school's lobby, zeroing in on the vortex, which was the most popular people in school. I glanced towards the center, and my breathing hitched.

A pair of amber eyes locked on mine, a wide smile greeting me which only made his perfect features even better. But that was gone in a flash.

Okay, I'll admit, I'm gay. But it wasn't this gorgeous guy's features that left me awestruck and speechless.

That boy was my best friend in the online world. That boy didn't recognize me.

That boy was Mitchell Hughes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

There's more to come on this story x3 This is only the prologue, but trust me, this is gonna be a long story :3

ShipFicsRus