Epilogue

"You really have to go?" I sighed. We were at the airport. Mitch was leaving for France.

"I wouldn't if my parents hadn't paid already. I kinda have to." He mumbled, biting his lip.

"Well, it's only six months, right? I mean, it's not like you're going forever." I smiled a bit.

"Yeah, I guess so." he chuckled. He let go of the handle of his suitcase, pulling me into a hug as they announced the arrival of his plane.

"See you soon, biggums." he whispered, kissing me tenderly. I practically melted into the kiss.

"Yeah, soon." I murmured, disdainfully letting go of him. "Bye, Mitch. Love you." I mumbled, willing myself not to cry.

"Bye, Jerome. I love you too." he grinned, nuzzling my neck before grabbing his luggage and heading to the gates of his airplane.

I turned, leaving the airport where Preston and Rob were waiting.

"He's gone?" Preston murmured, letting go of Rob's hand. I nodded, smiling as Rob quickly grabbed it again. They'd gotten together about a week ago. Turns out, Rob was just trying to figure out how to come out to his family before he went for Preston.

"Now you have six months to wait for him." Rob sighed. "What're you gonna do?" he asked.

"I think.... I'm gonna build a new friendship..." I murmured, looking across the road and seeing Mike waiting for me. He'd driven us all here to say goodbye to Mitch. He was still  a bit off towards other people, but he was finally warming up to me. Maybe having Mike as my friend would make me miss Mitch a little less. They were twins, after all.

Ah, fuck it. I'm gonna miss Mitch like hell anyway.

THE END

________________________________________________________________

A/N: Heyo! Finally finished this book! Thanks to anyone who stuck around for the whole thing :3 I may or may not have a sequel planned out....

Vote. Comment. Smile.

ShipFicsRus