Chapter 9

A/N: We crushed 400 reads! Thank you so much!!

______________________________________________________

"So you're saying... we date each other, well pretend to, and hopefully that makes them jealous?" Preston asked. I nodded.

"Like you said, it's stupid, but worth a shot anyway."

"I can't believe I'm doing this." Preston chuckled as he texted Rob 'the news'.

"Neither can I." I admitted as I did the same with Mitch.

"Well, at least we can be normal around each other when they aren't with us." he smirked.

"I may as well tell my dad. He's been dreaming of the day that I start dating you." I grinned.

"R- really? Your dad wanted you to date me?" he asked.

"Yeah. He said you're a good kid, with good grades, and you know how to have fun." I smiled. Preston blushed.

"Well, it can't hurt to practice acting like a couple outside of Mitch and Rob.." he mumbled. I got the hint, and laid down next to him. He shyly placed his arm around me, cuddling me.

"I could get used to this..." he said after a moment.

"You know what? I could too." I murmured.

-Timeskip-

I woke up, still cuddled into Preston, to my alarm. The Texan slept soundly through it, making me laugh softly. I untangled our limbs, climbing out of bed and changing quickly before leaving for school.

Mitch hugged me once he'd found me. "Congratulations on Preston, Biggums." he beamed. I smiled, because there was thick ingenuity in his voice.

"Thanks, dood." I chuckled.

"Why didn't you tell me you were gay, though?" He asked. I slapped my hand over his mouth in alarm.

"I don't want everyone to know I am." I hissed. He nodded

"Sorry.."  he giggled.

"I just didn't want it to be all awkward if we needed to shared a room again or something." I sighed.

"Biggums, I'd never look at you differently because of that." he murmured.

"I'd hoped not." I smiled.

"Awe, are the two fags having a little moment?" a voice teased. Mike.

"I- I'm not gay, Mike." Mitch spat.

"Neither am I." I added quickly.

"Sure, just don't bring that shit into our house, Mitch. The last thing I want to hear is my brother getting it on with a little bitch." He growled, walking away.

"Just because I tried dating a guy once." Mitch muttered.

"W- what?" I looked up at him. Mitch had dated a guy?

_____________________________________________________________

A/N: Whaaaa? Mitch had a little fling with another guy? Ahh!

Vote. Comment. Smile.

ShipFicsRus