Chapter 4

A/N: 67 reads?! Thanks doods! :D

_________________________________________________________________________

"Well, that was a particularly fun game." Mom laughed, watching as I made my character jump around after winning the hunger deens.

"Always a fun game when Momma Bacca's around." Preston laughed.

"Well, I guess that's where we're gonna end the video. If you enjoyed, make sure to leave a thumbs up, bye doods!" I stopped my recording simultaneously with Preston and mom. Oh yeah, mom's a YouTuber. 500,000 subs and she only started about 3 months ago!

"So, when am I gonna get to see you next?" Preston asked. "Texas ain't big enough for the two of us, you know." he giggled.

"You should come up to Montreal to visit!" Mom suggested.

"Really? Could I?" Preston grinned.

"Of course. We're Cactus-friendly here." Mom smirked.

"Sounds awesome! I'm taking online courses, so I don't go to school anymore." he explained. "I could come up anytime."

"How about in two weeks?" I asked. Mom nodded.

"Sounds great, I'll book a flight now." Preston smiled. "Hey, there's one for tomorrow, do you mind?" he asked. Again, mom nodded. Awesome, I get to see Preston!

"Thanks mom, you're the best." I smiled, getting up and hugging her.

"Awe, Fluffy love is the best kind of love." Preston cooed.

"Shut up." I laughed.

"Anyways, I'm gonna go now. Talk to you two later!" Preston chirped.

"Bye!" Mom and I smiled as he ended the call.

"So, what do you want to do now?" she asked.

"I heard you made pie." I murmured casually. She grinned. We both bolted downstairs, where the pie was cooling.

"Get the whipped cream!" She ordered, slicing two large pieces off. I did as told, and handed her the can. She then topped the pieces in a generous helping.

"Pie eating contest, go!" We shouted in unison. We began to shovel pie into our mouths, laughing the whole time.

"I win!" she called, raising her fists in victory.

"You two are so childish." Dad murmured from the doorway. I quickly wiped my mouth, as did mom.

"Hey dad." I grinned sheepishly. "Want some pie?"

"I'd love some." he smiled. Dad was the sensible one that kept us in line, but he could have fun when he wanted to. Like when he owned me at Minecraft on his first play. I still have my suspiscions that he plays while mom and I aren't around.

"How was work?" Mom asked, pecking his cheek and setting the pie in front of him like the model wife she could be.

"It was alright." he shrugged. "How was your guys' day?"

"Fun." I answered before mom could tell him about school. Dad was stressed enough, he didn't need to know about his kid's bullying issues. Mom handled it just fine.

"Really? Because I got a call about your absence today." he narrowed his eyes at me. I sighed, and launched into my story for the second time today.

"Didn't I warn you that internet friends were never real friends?" he asked softly.

"That's just Mitch, I guess. Preston's coming up to visit in a couple of weeks." I informed him.

"Ah, see Preston is okay. He's a smart kid who can have fun." he smiled. I knew he was referring to my sexuality. Again.

"I see where  you're getting at, dad, but Preston's not really my type." I murmured, hoping to chase away his dreams of me dating the A+ student Minecrafter. He wasn't my type... was he? Great, thanks dad, now I was confused as to how I felt about Preston.

______________________________________________________________________

A/N: Gettin' on that chapter writing grind! Oh baby, slap that vote button with yo' forehead, or whatever you want to use (I danz really mind) and remember to comment! Thanks again for 67 reads!

ShipFicsRus