Chapter 2

(Mick up top)
A/N READ ok I was thinking I should do different person every chapter!? No or yes??

~Alexander P.O.V~

Ok my name is Alexander my friends call me Alex my fake name is Charles. Why I have a fake name you ask because I'm a model and a actor. I get letters say I'm your soulmate and stuff like that.

But I know for sure they are not my soulmate because I'm gay... I can't wait to see Parker and Kayden I'm not too excited about Riley it might be a girl and I like boys *sigh* "Hey Alex what you sighing about? We are going to take some pictures soon and I want you happy not sad." The photographer Jay said with his French accent.

"I was thinking about my soulmates and when I'm going to see them. Have you found yours yet." I asked him with pleading eyes.
I don't want to die old and alone! Well I can't be old I stoped ageing. But I don't want to die alone that is if I do die. *sigh* I felt some one hiting me with something "happy thoughts happy thoughts" said Jay "Ok ok stop hitting me with your spoon!" I said angrily.

Ok happy thoughts what is happy in my life... I have a dog ash his fur is black and fluffy I hope my soulmat- no no no happy thoughts. I get to go see my mom and dad ops I mean farther and mother. They live in Montana in the wood it's beautiful there. Hey maybe I'll find my s- no stop it Alex.

"Charles we are ready for you now" the intercom said. Ok so I made my way to the photo room.

-TIME SKIP-

After the photo shoot I go back home in my car/My baby that no one can drive. Right when I was going to turn the door knob my phone gose off. It my best friend James.

J: hey dude can I spend the night me and Jax got in a fight.

A: ok fine come over...

J: thanks you are the best friend ever!!

Just then my door bell rings. "REALLY YOU WERE OUT SIDE ALL THIS TIME??" I said a little surprised and a little bit of anger because did not just come in like he normally dose.

"YA dude." James said to me. "Why didn't you just come in I have you a key?" I said a little worried l. It's not like him. "O I forgot it at his house.. I'm sorry" he said trying to hold back the tears. Then I was going to do what any best friend dose... go to Jax and bet the living shit out of him. But James stoped me and said let's go watch a movie and eat junk food. So I said ok.

So half way in to the movie the door bell rings. So me and James get up thinking the pizza guy is here but nope. Right when I opened the door I regret it. It was Jax at the door. I was going to punch him in the face right there and now but then I saw his face his eyes were blood shot and his hair is messy. I felt kinda mad but not at the same time...

Jax started begging for James to forgive him. He started sobbing in the middle of it. James said ok I forgive you but I'm staying at Alex house for the night so you can think more on your actions. That my best friend always making people suffer more then they need too.

I was have a wonderful in tell the movie was over, then Jame said "So have you found your soulmate yet?" I wanted to kill him so bad right then and there bacuse I want to forget it because it makes me sad and feel alone when I see other people with there soulmates, he know not to talk to me about I get really really depressed because I'm alone and have no one to spend my money on, kiss me goodnight, kiss me in the morning no one to love me.

"No..." I said trying to hold back my tears.
"O shit dude I'm sorry I forgot to not ask you about that... well I'm sure you will find him or her." He said I little worry in his voice.

"No I won't I have been looking ever since I was 5 and my mom told me about it. I just want to hold them when they are having bad days and make them breakfast!!" That is when I just burst like a dam and started crying. Geez this is embarrassing I have never cried in front of some one yes I do cry we all do.

"Wait back up did you say them as in more then one?" He asked surprise. "THAT'S NOT THE POINT!!" I said angrily at him and stated crying harder now. "Your right I'm sorry, hey you will find them don't worry." He said trying to comfort me.

"I have to start packing I'm going to Montana for a few weeks and seeing the patients." I told him. "OMG CAN I COME PLEASE PLEASE!!!" He said and stared jumping on my bed like a crazy person. "Ok fine just don't do any thing stupid." I told him.

"Ok hey maybe you will find your-" he stoped once I glared at him "some new friends and some fans!" He fished "no this is vocation for me so ya no thanks" I told him ya I love my fan but I love my space even more.

"P.s we are leaving tomorrow at 7 in the morning!!"

"WHAT I HAVE NO TIME TO PREPARE OMG YOU LOVE TORMENTING ME DONT YOU!!"

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒I hope you like please comment if you do like.

Word count 1005