Chapter 24

Read my other story's there great! New ones just came out! Ok I'm not dead!!!!

🌸 Ash

"Sweetie it's time to wake up!" My mom shakes me. I just roll over to the other side of the bed. She grabbed the sheets. Well this is going to be interesting. She pulled them off me and screamed. "WHY ARE YOU ONLY IN YOUR BOXERS!"

"Well because I'm a teenager and I can do what ever I want. And if your asking me that question you should ask your self why you sleep naked."  I said under my pillow. Her mouth opened and reopened. I know she left the room because the door slammed.

Ya thought so. She walks around naked like to go to the bathroom or to get something to eat. I slowly start to get up it takes me a hour to get up. I put on my red and black plaid shirt. I don't button it up I just leave it open, under my plaid shirt was just a white shirt. I slip on my black ripped skinny jeans. Not bothering to do my hair I just put on my hat that has a bird on it and the wings looks like a middle finger.

It makes me laugh everytime seeing the teachers faces. I walked towards the front door but the kitchen is to the left of it. They be able to see me if I walk past. I move past it really fast using my fox speed. I grab my bag and my black Tom's. As I turn the knob slowly I hear my mom clears her throat. I turn around slowly.

"Ok A. you are not wearing that hat B. you are forgetting your breakfast." She opens one hand and outstretched the other that had toast. I take of my hat and gave it to her. Once I gave her my hat she smiles and wiggles the toast that's on a plate. I swipe it off the plate and take a bite out of it.

That made her smile more of possible. "Bye mom and dad love you!" I said as I'm about to shut the front door. I heard my mom said it but my dad didn't and I know he's in there I smell his coffee. Who am I kidding he tells me I'm a disappointment all the time and wishes I'll be a jock and stay out of trouble. It's not that I want to get in trouble it just happens.

I can't explain it every where I go trouble follows. I tried to do sports once and sucked at it. I'm not that fast or good on my feet I guess I'm not that coordinated. Oh another thing that will make me even more of a disappointment is that I'm gay I'm waiting for my 18th birthday to tell him. So if I get kicked out I can buy a apartment.

I have money saved up just incase that dose happens. I wouldn't be surprised though. He went off about one gay couple for at least 2 weeks saying how disgusting they are. They might've not even been gay they just were holding hands.

My mom reopened the door. "Sweetie you know it's not Monday yet right?" I stop in my tracks. "Then why did you wake me!!"