Chapter 7

OK JUST TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW I HAVE VOLLYBALL AND STUFF. SO IT'S TAKING FOREVER TO GET A UPDATE IN OK.

OK NOW WE GOT THAT OUT OF THE WAY I WILL UPDATE EVERY WEEKEND. I HOPE.

Riley's P.O.V~

Hey do you guys remember me I'm Riley Sky you meet in my mom's and dad's flower shop. *Sigh* I guess you don't remember me just like everyone. Well I guess I'll tell you about me then I'm a neko I'm not the best out there. But I am pretty much the only one out there that can shift in to little brown cat that looks "cute" as my mom's says it I'm a geek I like to play video games and have not a a lot of friends. Don't go out much because  people pick on me.

But o well I don't really care I live in a medium size town at lest I think I do. Well any ways I'm in my mom's and dad's flower shop right now covering for Joey he's late again I don't blame him I mean his dad found out that he has a soulmate now and that it is a boy.

I wonder if my soulmates think I'm a girl. I think my mom and dad likes fucking with mine and my brothers soulmates I mean Sammy and Riley. I would under stand if it was just one named like a girl but come on two. Yep they like to fuck with them. I wonder if they think I'm a girl and reject me no no no that can't happen. I'll die from sadness.

One of them will love me right. But what if the dominant one dose not and- "Riley hello earth to Riley!" Someone said "huh o sorry Joey I was just thinking." I told him "I seance sadness in that in your voice do you want to talk about it?" Joey asks. He is like a big brother to me you see I fell like I can tell him anything, but... *Sigh* I guess he won't make fun of me.

I mean he won't have a job if he makes fun of me. Also he dose have a soulmate and they seem happy together. "Um Joey" he looks up from dusting the counter. How long have I been staring in to space. "Yes Riley?" He asked me "um what if my soulmates don't like me you see my name is a girl name and they probably what a girl and reject me and I would die!! I'm just so scared." I told him

I did not know I was crying in tell Joey whips the tear from under my eye. "What is it with people not thinking that a not worth being happy with there mate I mean my brother even thinks that. Ok Riley look at me in the eye your soulmate would be happy to have some one like you you are awesome and if he or she rejects you, I'll kill them simple ok so stop worrying." He told me looking in my eyes. I don't think killing some one is simple.

At least I think it might. "Joey I don't think you will kill them and I did not know you had a brother." Now I look back at it I know nothing about his family damn I must be a shitty grand then. That is if he think of me as a friend that is. "Oh yes I will I'll kill them and you did not know I had a brother because you did not ask. I have two brothers  and a sister.

"Oh what are there names?" I asked "um Kayden and Matthew my sister is named angle but she is a devil." He told me afer Kayden I did not hear a single word. It keeps  repeting in my head over and over.

Kayden

Kayden

Kayden

I look down at my wrist and saw Kayden in bold letters. I could not BELIEVE my ears. Joey looked at me with worry in his eyes. "Riley are you ok do you need to sit down you look like you saw a ghost. Wait did you see one if you did I'm quitting!" Joey asked With worry in his voice.

"Ya I'm fine um let's get back to work." I told him I know he could see some thing is wrong. Great now he is is going to worry about me all day. He won't leave me alone today ether after what happen last time I don't blame him.

I scare the hell out of him. He felt bad about last time, he thinks it was his fault for leaving me alone and not seeing to sooner that he could help me get help for my "sickness" as my mom calls it. But I'm much better now that I'm out of school and no bullet can get to me.

You should have seen last time one of my old bullys came in just because he saw me throw the window and started picking one me and calling me names. Joey "handled" it by hitting my old bully right in the face broke his nose.

He reaped high school I feel bad for the poor soul that is getting bullied now. The only reason I did get bullied because I liked boys and was weak. "Um Joey what dose Kayden do like for work?" I asked so I can stay away from that place. "Oh um he works at the coffee shop down the street. Oh that reminds me if did dose not work out I mean the hold mate thing I could hook you up with my brother Kayden  he dose not believes his soulmate will love him." He told me and looked at me looking for some thing.

It hurts me that Kayden thinks I will not love him. Joeys smiles like he found something just by looking at me I don't have much thought in that tho.

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

WHO SHOULD I DO NEXT

1044 words