Chapter 16

Hey guys I'm back! I may have lost my password hahaha ya im that stupid. I know what you guys are asking why didn't you just have it sent to your e-mail.
Hahaha... I lost that password too...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kayden p.o.v

"What Kayden I think you should wait for your soulmate!" Joey spoke up I look at him weirdly "he is my soulmate joey." I say looking at him. "Fine then let me see your arm then!" He said standing up from his chair. Oh no I cant let him see my arm.
"You cant!" I yell Parker looked at me.  "maybe we should tell them?"

"Ok... You see I have 3 soulmates." My familys eyes went wide at the news. "Do you know we're the others are?" My dad asked. "Only one other." Parker said  "why is he not here." Mom asked "I could text him if you will like..." Parker said "oh do that I want to see a picture of him." Angel said I roll my eyes.

I get out my phone and text Alexander.

Kay: hey can I get a picture of you?? 😄

Alex: ya

Alex: how do I look??

Kay: amazing 💕😍

I showed my mom and dad then my brothers then angel "wow he is handsome!" Mom said looking at him. Then when angel saw it she yelled "YOU LIER THAT'S CHARLES ARCHER!!" I looked at her "I am not and his name is not Charles it's Alexander." I smirk knowing that I'm right.

"You lie you have everyone under your thumb but not me!!" She says "fine I'll ask if he can come over to prove that he is!" I say how dare she say I'm not his soulmate who dose she think she is! "FINE!"

Kay: hey can you come over to my house to prove that you are my soulmate??

Alex: I'm babysitting sorry maybe tomorrow.

Parker: well can you bring the kid with you?? We need you here.

Alex: ok I'll be there soon my loves 💜❤.

"He's coming over!! And you all will see I'm not lieing" I said "HEY we all didn't say you were lieing I remember the day you guys met you burned your hands it was funny." Joey said. I can feel my face heat up.

"Cute" Parker whispered under his breath. He went to hold my hand and smiled at me I know I'm blushing up to my ears now. When dinner ended and we all moved to the living room. I get up and go back to the kitchen to help my mom with the dishes.

I start washing knowing I'm probably going to be the stay at home mom taking care of the kids and the house cleaning I hope they want a lot of kids. We will just have to see.

'Ding dong'

The door bell rings I rush to the door but my sister got there frist. She looks back at me and smirks thinking she will be right. I lean against the wall with Parker by my side. He's looking at the door waiting for one of his soulmates. My angel opened the door with a sung smile.

There on the other side was a another handsome man in my life and a little boy hiding. Alex looked down at Angel. "Um hi." He said next thing I know she let out a scream. Alex and the boy covered his ears quickly "omg omg omg omg you are here your here oh my fucking god I can't believe this!!"

"Ok let's just calm down. Ok?" She scream again "ok you need to stop that. vampires have hearing 10 times better that yours." He said looking at her. He looked up at me and Parker and smiled as just like a kid finding a five dollars bill, It was cute. "Can we come in?"

"Oh yes. I'm so sorry." My mother said. "Who's this little guy." My dad asked. "LITTLE I'm older than your great grandpa!" Alex laughed at this and it was sexy as fuck! "And my name is Liam" He said. He had a caller around his neck. What's that for I wonder. "So have you found your soulmate?" Angel asks Liam. "No I'm hoping to find her soon."

"Well to you want to be the new IT couple?" She asks I look her what is her doing its going to see like I didn't wait for him. What if Liam says yes than Alex did not wait for me oh what I'm talking about he did wait for us. Alex glared at her "little girl do not corrupted my brother! I'm only being nice because you my soulmates sister."

"No thank you I'm waiting for Sammy." Liam said "WHAT that little-" She started to say but then got cut off by Liam "you know ware she is??" He asked all exciting. "No I don't know." She was lieing I can tell and it looks like Alex knew too. "If you are hiding something I will call the police on you. It's illegal to hide ones soulmate."

"Um I know a Sammy but he goes by Sam." Joey said. "WHAT WHERE YOU HAVE TO TELL ME." Liam demanded. "Ok come down Liam we don't want you know who come out." Alex said petting Liam's hair trying to calm him down. "We can't go now it's to late and the shop will be closed." Joey said.

"So are you two vampires?" Angel asks   "Yes, we are what race are you?" Liam said with great pride in his voice. "Wizards" I say "oh my race is healers" Parker Said happily. "What shop is he at?" Liam asked Joey "um sky's flower shop." Liam smiled "thanks"

Liam eyes started turning black "brother help-" Alex looked at him worry fulled his red eyes "what's wrong?" He asked "BLOOD I want Blood now!" Liam licked his lips. I looked around looking for the blood I don't see Angel I should have knew she would do some thing to mess up this day for me!

Alex pick up Liam and hold him agents his chest. He got the backpack off his back and dug through is looking for something. He grabbed out a water bottle and he put it to Liam's lips he sniffed it And turned his head away and started thrashing like crazy but Alex was stronger "oh come on Nickolas stop being difficult please drink up it will make you feel better."

"Is he okay? Do you need anything?" I ask worry for Liam or Nickolas. "We I'll have to get home so he can feed. Bye my loves I'll miss you." He said then kissed mine and Parker's cheek. Then he was gone. A few minutes later Parker left with a kiss on the cheek good bye.

😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋1177 words