Chapter 6

To g sorry I forgot to not ask you about the owner and called for my soulmate because I'm gay and I'm proud of you want me to have a car which is ok I like riding my skateboard why on my skateboarding is not 90s here to be a little late.

When you hit the middle button it's says that... wow.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

ALEXANDER'S P.O.V~

Did he just say he was waiting for his soulmate... I'm his soulmate and the others... That is wait dose he not love me, he must love the others more than me. At that minute no a second I broke down. "Ok pause before you all start laughing, I like to let you know I waited for my soulmate for 800 years so ya fuck off."

I don't know how or when but I ended up in the car and the driver taking me back to the 5 star hotel. I look over at James my best friend he just looks at me with sad eyes.

What happened... how am I in the car I don't remember what happened. "Look dude I'm so sorry. I... I I'm so so sorry man." James said to me.

5 minutes later

We arrived at the hotel. It was quite no one talked in tell we go to the room. "Hey sweet Heart!" Jax yelled as we walked in. "What are you doing here! " James said. "Well I wanted... to see my love... bug." Jax said in between kisses on his James face. Jaxs looks at me and says "damn, you look like hell what happened?"

James hit him on the shoulder and whisper in his ear. He look at me. "Wait you got rejected by your soulmate what did she say?" Jax questioned me. You see Jax dose not know about me being gay. "HE said that he was waiting for his soulmate." I told him. "Wait dose he know your real name? I mean if "Charles" was the name you go by than I would have say that too, it like some random person said hi I'm your soulmate. You know?" Jax told me. Than it hit me. OMG he has a point I did not tell him my name.

He could have thought my name was Charles not Alexander!! I have to find him and love him. Hey he might know where the others are!! I have to stay in town and look for him at all costs. But I have a movie I need to star in, you know what my soulmates are more important.

He must still be in high school still I geuss I could go. It's been awhile since I went. I wonder if they still have football? I was good at it I wonder if they changed the rules-

"Hey Are you ok?" James asked me "YA you have been standing there for like 5 minutes." Jax asks me with a little worried in his voice.

~Morning!!

I woke up in my bed time to go find my love!!

"RING!"

"RING!"

huh my phone was ringing I picked up the phone "um hello." I did not bother looking at the number. "Hi sweetie are you coming over today yesterday you said you wanted to rest so you better come over!!" My mother told me more like demands me.

"Ok I'll come soon let me get shower and stuff love you." I told my mom before I hung up my mom told me "make sure you eat and I don't eat juke food or your teeth will fall off! Love you too sweetie." I rolled my eyes at her. She always told me that and fact that made me stay away from things.

I got up, took a shower and got ready. When I stepped out I was greeted by my friends making out. I wish I had that damn well I should go.

"Hey where you going?" James asked "Oh I'm going to go get coffee... ya well bye!!" I told him he looked at me before I shut the door. Ok I feel bad about lieing to my best friend but he would want to come and I know he would have wanted to hang out and have a lovely day with Jax.

I can't wait to find Kayden or was it Parker it could be Riley? I don't care I just want one of them what if they know where the others are I don't know. I hope they are all safe and sound if one of them are hurt or getting hurt I would kill the person or persons that are hurting my soulmates. Now I remember I think his name tag said Kayden.

I got in my car the driver asked where I was going I told him "To my parents house please." "Yes sir." We where driving for about 35 minutes in the forest. We are now in the middle of no where if the driver wanted to kill me he could've.

Damn that's some scary shit right there.

We rolled up to a big mansion that we have had for like ever like OMG. I go up to the door and knocked the next thing I know is that I got knocked on my ass with some one arms wrapped around me in a big hug. "Honey get off the poor boy you are killing him." My dad laughed oh how much I love my family.

They also are ok with me being gay that is, my mom hoping one of my soulmates can have kids so is my dad. I'm 99% sure at least one will be able to bare kids for me. Trust me I want a lot of kids who doesn't?!

I'm still not sure how the sex thing will go so the kids will be a mix of all of us. Anyway mom would not let go it's only been like 23 months... Ok ya I got busy I do feel bad about it I tryed seeing them but when I was off work they had to go somewhere like out of the country wail I had to be in the country and they were busy.

Ok I know I'm not the best son ok.

"Mother, father do you happen to know someone by the name of Kayden."

"Um the Maxwell's have a kid named Kayden. He's 18 and gose to Richman high school? I think?" My mother said.

"Sweet heart I thought his name was Matthew." My father said. Huging the back of my mother

"You know what I think your right."

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊1140 words
Dammit