Chapter 5

GUYS!!! Comment how I'm doing so far! Not sure if you guys like this or no BUT people are voting on it so I'm going to keep going for all the people that added this story to there library!!
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

ANGEL P.O.V~
(Did not aspect that did ya! nope!)

"Daddy I don't feel well." I told him. I'm not sick it just that school is boring and I did not get my homework done. My math teacher Miss. Hanson, gives you 2 detention. It's so unfair!

"Ok sweet heart I'll call the school and tell them your not feeling well and do you want me to get you some medicine?" My dad asks. My eyes shot open at the mention of medicine I hate that stuff to taste bad! "No dad-dy I'm fine!" I told him. "But you need to get better if you keep missing school the cops will come." Dad told me looking in my eyes for a lie.

"I hate school I hate every one there plus I did not do my homework!!" I told him "well I'm sor-" I cut him off "DAD PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL!!" I yelled at him. I'm going to get my and nobody is going to take me to school. Dad would say ok and leave for work! I hate my family.

(I know I'm the writer and all but I want to slap her I give her a good life how dare she!! I need help....😂)

"Ok fine you don't have to go to school today.." he told me. See I get my way all the time. "Thank you daddy!!" Now I can play on my phone all day. The teachers don't let us have are phone. Right when dad shuts the door I get on my phone.

****3 minutes later***********************

I hear mom and dad yelling at each other but I don't care in tell dad came in to my room and saw that I was on my phone I hurry to put my phone away but I know he saw it. "You are going to school get your clothes on." He told me. WHAT I don't want to go to school i thought I got my way I but I didn't dad must have lost the fight.

"But daddy-" I got cut off that never happens. "You are going to school young lady I know you are not sick if you were sick you would be sleeping so get your clothes on." I told me. "But-" I started "NOW!" He yelled wow he is mad.

Great now I have to go to school Because of mom. I know I'm not mom favorite no I'm moms lest favorite. This is how it goes Kayden Matthew James then me. Mom favors Kayden because he gets bullied I think he is making it up so dad can pay attention to him.

Your wondering who I have as a soulmate no? Well the person I have on my wrist is Jay and I have no idea who that is!! I better get ready for school. So I put on my light pink dress with my light pink flats. I grab my backpack and walk out of my room to see mom in the kitchen making and dad sitting at the table.

"Are you ready?" My dad asks me. "What's wrong with mom?" I ask. I know what's wrong I like pushing her button. "Don't worry just get in the car." He told me.

(I stoped right here for like 2 months.. Ok I forgot what was going on so I redid it)

I got in the car going to school. It's SO boring there is nothing fun to do there. You get Fridays off tho that's nice. "Ok we are here don't forget your backpack." Dad told me that was fast did I fall asleep. I stepped out of the car and slammed the door shut. I ran to my class cuz school is going to start soon if I'm late again I'll get a time out!

(This chapter is taking longer then others!!)

When I got there I saw that kid what was his name it started with a S..Sa. he look a little girly.Yep I remember now it's little Sammy!
So I went up to him and did what every person dose....pick on him 😈. He was short and slim. Now that I look at it I bet he is a sub not a dom. I'm not a dom either but he is a boy and most boys are the dom.

"Hey there little Sammy where is your dom?" I ask Sammy he is reading his book that he always reads. "I don't know where's yours." He asked me. That little smart ass! When did he become so bold?

I'll just get the boys to pick on him for his smart ass talk. Geez I hate him some times.

😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚
Ok I know it a little short but I couldn't think of anything. I might delete this chapter or this book. I don't know...

888 words