chapter 21

🌸 Sammys P.O.V

Some thing is is wrong with Liam he's glaring at something, but everything I look to where's he's looking I just see the kids talking to each other. I cock my head at him. I bite my inner cheek wonder if I should ask him or not. "What's wrong" he asked.

"What do you mean?" Idiot I'm a post to ask you what's wrong. "You bite your inner cheek when you are nervous." He pointed at my cheek that I was biting. "It's just I was going to ask you what's wrong you keep looking over at those kids."

I nod my head over to the kids. "It's nothing you need to worry about." I nod. The teacher spoke up "Now a person from your group please come get a piece of paper."

"I'll go get it guys!" Liam said to me and the other two in are group. The other two are quite like me that's why we are sitting together no one wanted to sit in the same pod as us. There both boys, Sunny has red hair and bright green eyes and Luke has black and bright blue eyes. "He's nice!" Sunny said looking at me. "Ya he's my mate!"

"Oh when did you find him I found Luke when we where two well are parents we're friends." Sunny whispered to me. I look at them with wide eyes "Wow I thought I was the only one."

"Well we are very secretive." Luke said. "I can understand that." I look down at my desk and rub my feet together. "Oh no." Sunny said looking behind me. "Look who here's, you have a bodyguard now." Danny said. I look behind me to see Danny, Angel, Sadie and Alec.

I look forward trying to ignore him. "Danny leave him alone." Angel said. I look at her with wide eyes. Is she helping me yesterday she was teasing me. "Angle are you serious?" Sadie said with a disgusted look on her face. "What no it's just, his brother is my brothers mate so I'll get in troubled if he talks to his brother! Plus his mate in a vampire!"

"What's going on here?" I look to see Liam standing there with the papers. "Nothing." Then Danny walked away. He put the page down in front of me then he passed the pages to Luke and Sunny.

They both said thank you and we started doing the work. I can see Liam looking at me here and there.

🌸 Ash

"We are almost there!" My mom said in the front seat. "Ya!" I said with a sarcastic tone. "Ok I know your not excited about this but you might find your soulmate!" I roll my eyes at her. "Ok how about we get some coffee!"

She pulled up to a small coffee place and got out I followed her in. "Hello! Welcome to Little Bears Coffee! What can I get you!" The name on the name tag said Kayden. He's cute I wouldn't mind fucking him. "I would like to get a hot chocolate and a she will have a mocha frappe, cutie!"

His bushes so hard he was as red as a fire tuck. "I'll get that to you right away!" He said fast and quite. "Sweetheart don't do that to that poor boy! He might be your mate and he'll remember that and he'll think your a fuck boy!"

"The goddess is not that kind to me."

But little did I know that she was right!

I'm back!! Not dead don't worry!!