Chapter 25

The end of last chapter!

My mom reopened the door. "Sweetie you know it's not Monday yet right?" I stop in my tracks. "Then why did you wake me!!"

🌸Ash

Beep
Beep
Beep

I hit my alarm clock to make it stop. I open my eyes and stare at the ceiling. Today is ether the beginning of my new life or the end. Today is my birthday The day I tell my parents I'm gay. Should I do it after dinner or before. I should do it after I mean at lest I ate before I get kicked out.

I get out of my bed by swinging my legs to the side then standing up. Today going to be awful for the fact I might be getting kick out and that it's my first day to my new school. I still haven't look down to see the name. I'm honestly afraid to look at it. It's the person name that I'll live and die for.

Just look at it Ash stop being a little bitch. Just do it! I swing my arm up to my face fast. Every thing in my body just stoped. My eyes wide and still is. I try breathing but it not working. Then I let out a laugh and I couldn't stop. I fell to the floor laughing rolling around on the dark blue carpet.

I look at my arm again to conform what I saw was tire which in fact was. On my arm was Kayden, Alexander, Riley, and lastly Parker. Oh my lord I have 4 fucking soulmates are you fucking kidding me! I can't believe my eyes. At lest one of them might let me crash at there house if I do get kicked out.

I grab a black shirt with a little pocket with Pickle Rick in side. I then grabbed a hoodie so it would cover my arms. I don't want my mom or dad seeing yet. I went down the hall way passing the kitchen and went through the Living room to the front door. I turn the knob and left.

But I heard the door reopened "No don't you tell me it's not Monday I know it is!" I yell at I'm guessing my mom. "I was just going to ask if you knew the way to the school and if you needed a ride." She said. I slowly turned around and nodded my head. "I'll get the keys!"

"THANK YOU!" I screamed at the door. She came out a little later. I got In to black SUV after it beeped two time. I turned on the butt warmers to keep my ass warm on this cold morning. We pulled up to a small school with kids going in to the small building. I hopped out then shirt the door. I turned around hearing the window roll down. "Happy birthday My baby boy." Then she left.

I looked around to see if anyone heard that. I saw some guys looking my way and was laughing. The worst part is that I might have been able to join that group! They seemed like me the type to cut class and not give a fuck.

I go in to try and find my way to my first class history I like history as long as the teachers is not a complete asshole then we'll be just fine. I enter the room and go up to the guy that's sitting at his table. "Hey I'm the new student Ash." He got up and shook my hands.

"Nice to meet you I'm Mr. Greer!" First thought of him he's weird. "Now let's see where you can sit, well it looks like we groups so you can just join one of them.When they all get here." I nodded.

After a few minutes the bell rang and they all fill in. Wow this is a small class. Mr. Greer stood up and made his way next to me. "Now everyone this is Ash." Two head snapped there way to look at me. Damn did they get whiplash like damn. "Who want our new student in there group." The two people who where staring at me shot there hands up and waved them around.

There was also a group of girls I mean sluts who raised there hands. Don't you judge me you look at there shorts and say there not sluts! "All pair you up with them." He pointed to the two guys. One looks familiar. I sit down and they stared at me. "What?" I rubbed my face to see if I got anything on it.

"Well I'm I'm Parker and that's Kayden." The white haired boy said pointing to the short raven hair boy. I looked at the white board then back at them. I then looked at my arm. "Well I'm Ash your guys soulmate!"

I smile at them. "Quick question dose ether of you have a house?" There eyes when wide then they had confused looked. "Um Alexander dose?" Nice Maybe he'll let me crash there until I can completely get off my feet. "So did you guys find every body else?"

"We also found Riley." Kayden said excitedly. Aw he looks like a little kid. "Oh what's your number!?" He said suddenly. "Oh um." I grab out my phone and hand it to him. He then took his out and typed some things in probably my number.

"After school we are heading to Alexander's house you want to come it'll be fun." Kayden said. "Ya sure as long as I'm home before dinner."