Chapter 23

Don't you hate it when your looking for your marker so you destroy your whole art station to find it then your mom asks what you doing and you said your looking for your marker then she says no wonder it's a mess. T.T

🌸 Ash

"Aren't you excited for school!" I roll my eyes what kid in there right mind likes school I hate it! I guess I'm like a "lone wolf" in school I don't talk to anyone. I only talk if someone talks to me but they don't. I guess they think I'll punch them if they cross me which is true.

I only punched him because he said my mom was a slut. So he fucking deserved it. I'm not always a ass just sometimes! I'm working on not being one still it's a working process okey! I look at my mom she's pretty I understand why my dad was so happy with being with her. I wonder if I'll be as happy as him?

I go up stairs to my new room that I didn't want in the first place I want to go back. Schools going to be awful people will try and talk to me at least I think. Once up stairs I open my door to see a red walls with one gray with a bay window. I grab my headphones from my night stand. I also grab my sketch book and a 2H pencil and my Kneaded eraser.

I start drawing a book coming alive with a forest and a big black wolf from red riding hood. My mom would red me it every night when I was little. I loved that story. Fun fact the meaning behind the red riding hood is not talk to strangers, for if they should do so, they may well provide dinner for a wolf.

I wish I was a wolf not a fox because I'm a fox not a lot of people trust them so I don't tell people I keep my ears hidden plus I don't like all the attention. It's really rare to be a fox and it's super rare to have more then one tail.

I lay down down and shut my eyes the music still going it changed to Phoenix by Fall our Boy. I smile it's my favorite. My eyes slowly shut and I let darkness consume me.

🌸 Sammy

It's now the last hour of school Liam wipers in my ear "Do you maybe want to come to my house." I nod to him I hid my phone under the desk so I can text my mom that I'm going to Liam's. I smile at him and he smiles back at me!

The bell ringed through out the schools hallway. I get up and go to my locked and grabbed my stuff. I looked over at Liam and didn't see him there where did he go. I look up and down the hallway and didn't see him. Maybe he is already out side I start walking but stoped with a tug on my arm it was light but ruff at the same time. "Where did you go?"

"I had to take care of business don't worry!"