Prologue

A/N:
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher.

PUBLISHED: June 30,2017
ENDED: April 1, 2018

---------------------------------------------

Savannah Ysabel Marquez is a happy go lucky girl, but a hopeless romantic. She always break the rules and loves to explore.

Tingin ng tao sakanya palaging masaya, yung parang walang pinapasan na problema sa mundo. Pero deep inside she's broken. She is longing for a love that she never felt on her parents.

People always judge her because of her actions. Pero wala siyang pake as long as maasaya siya sa ginagawa niya at alam niyang walang  mali dun.

She wants to prove to them that she is not just a pretty face. May ibubuga din siya. That she's a girl with a golden heart and a girl who just want to love and be loved.

Skyler  Yohann Chua is cold-hearted guy. He always do what his parents expect him to be. He always follow rules and he hates her.

Ang taas ng tingin ng tao sakanya. Matalino,Gwapo at Mayaman. Sabi nila nasakanya na ang lahat. Ano pa nga ba hahanapin mo diba? Pero Masungit, Mayabang at walang pake sa mundo.

Para sakanya ang importante lang sakanya ay ang gusto ng kayang mga magulang.

But deep inside his cold heart is a loving guy. But he doesn't know that. Buong buhay niya wala na siyang ibang alam gawin kung hindi planuhin ang future niya.

He just want to find happiness. He wanted to find his self.

What will happen if two worlds collide?

Will it cause chaos?

Or a beautiful disaster?