Chapter 40: Only Hope

Savannah Ysabel's

Ngayon na yung play namin sa school, at nasa kalagitnaan na kami ng play. Medyo nakakapagod pero nag e-enjoy naman ako.

Andito na sa part na kakanta ako ng Only Hope. Andito lang ako sa back stage hinihintay yung cue ko.

"You big dope!"

Miranda shoves him roughly. He turns to look at her angrily.

"And I hope you drown in it."

When she said those words it is my cue kaya lumabas na ako. Naka hood ako na black kaya hindi pa nakikita ang muka ko.

"So.You must be the new girl he's hired." She said habang tinitignan ako.

She looks at Landon that is being portrayed bu Harry.  

"The singer?"

Landon directs his attention to the two ladies.

"You want some free advice about this one?Stay far away. He's nothin' but trouble." she said then she walked away

I looked at Harry and smiled

"Look, I ain't blamin' you. I ain't askin' for forgiveness either." Harry said. And tinanggal ko ang hood ko.

"I just did what I had to." He said then I removed my cloak and it reveals a ice-blue gown. Then umupo ako sa katabing upuan ni Harry.

"When you walked out of the rain, And into my club, That wasn't just a coincidence, was it?" We are just looking at each other's eyes. I shook my head no.

"Nothing's coincidence." I said.

"Your face... you looked so familiar. Like this dame I knew once, only... It wasn't real, it was a dream." He said gently.

"Tell me about this dream girl." Sabi ko naman sakanya.

"Well, I don't... remember. All I know... Is you're beautiful." Napuno naman ng hiyawan sa theatre ng sinabi niya yun.

"The dream... Help me to remember. Will you sing for me?" When he said those words nag start na tumugtog.

"There's a song that's inside of my soul
It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again
I'm awake in the infinite cold" kanta ko habang nakatingin lang kay Harry.

"But you sing to me over and over and over again" Napatinign naman ako sa crowd. Isa lang naman ang hinahanap ko.

"So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray" Tumayo na ako sa pag kaupo.

"To be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now
You're my only hope" Then I looked at Harry.

I walk back over to Harry and sits down.

"Sing to me the song of the stars
Of your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again " nakatingin ako sa crowd. Andiyan kaya siya?

Simula nung nag start yung play kanina ko pa siya hinahanap.

"When it feels like my dreams are so far
Sing to me of the plans that you have for me over again" I looked at Harry