2- cheater

Y/N'a POV:
Ashley has been seriously over protective of me lately. It's kinda weird to be honest. I can't even be around my best friends without her getting protective. I'm barely allowed to leave the house anymore!!

My adoptive mom, Ellen Degeneres, just texted me saying that we needed to talk. That means it's important. I'm riding Cocoa, my horse, there now.

                         ~20 minutes later~

                         ~20 minutes later~

I got to the gate and tied him up, before petting him gently. He nodded in appreciation. I knocked on the door to see the sad eyes of one of my momma's. I hugged her.
"Momma, what's wrong?" She looked at me sadly, before she gained her composure.
"Honey, we need to talk. It's about your girlfriend."
"What's wrong with her?! Is she okay?!" I shouted nervously. She calmed me down and spoke again.
"Ashley, s-s-she's ch-ch-ch-cheating on y-you." She got out through sobs. I gasped and my eyes watered. I know my momma would never lie to me. I didn't know how to feel. I was angry, confused, upset and self conscious. Was I not good enough? Did I not give her enough? Why did she cheat on me?! But the main reason I cried was because I was gonna surprise her with the fact that..........

I'm 2 months pregnant with her baby.

A/N: yes Ashley is G!P in this. There will be a part 2 coming up soon though! 😁✌️️