Liar Part 2!

*2 years later*

Y/N's POV: (your girlfriend is now Santana Lopez and your sister is Quinn Fabray from glee 😜)

After that night I slipped into depression. I loved Ashley with all my heart. However, with the help of my big sister, Quinn, and my amazing new girlfriend, Santana, I've managed to slip back out of depression. I met Santana 5 months after leaving that place and we were introduced by Quinn.

*Flashback*

"Hey, San! Come meet my little sister, Y/N!" I heard Quinn say to her best friend. I've never met her friends before so I'm nervous. I heard a knock on my door so I politely said come in. They walked in and Santana started drooling. I giggled and walked up to her to wipe the saliva off of her chin. She blushed, embarrassed. Me and Quinn laughed.

"I-I'm so sorry. Um, im, uh, im uh, I'm sanna!" We both laughed again. I held my hand out for her to shake.

"Well nice to meet ya, sanna." She blushed and Quinn laughed. 

"Aww, San, I've never seen you embarrassed!" Quinn cooed. I giggled and kissed Santana's cheek softly.

"It's okay, you don't need to be so nervous." I pecked her other cheek and left the room.

We hung out as a trio for the next few weeks and my feelings for Santana grew. When we went to the park to watch the sunset, Santana asked me to be hers. I obviously said yes.  We then shared our first kiss as a couple and stayed together since then.

After 6 months of dating, Santana got me pregnant. (A/N: Santana is G!P in this, deal with it!) Another 9 months past and we had twin babies. We called them Lyric and Carlos. 

*flashback ends*

So that leads us to now. Lyric and Carlos are 3 months old tomorrow and me and Santana moved in with Quinn and Beth. Beth is Quinn's kid. She's 3 years old tomorrow. Yes they all share the same birthday. Coincidence, I know.

Me and Santana are currently looking for some stuff for our babies birthday parties. We really wanna get them some new treats and presents and maybe invite Beth's few friends over. I was pushing the trolley while Santana held my waist and kept kissing the top of my head.

"I love you. You know that right?" She said randomly. I nodded, smiled and pecked her lips.

"I know. And I love you too baby." She kissed me passionately. I heard sniffles like crying from behind me and immediately recognised them. Ashley. I turned around and we made eye contact.

"A-a-Ashley?" I replied shakily. Santana glared at her and pulled me closer to her.

"Y-Y/N. Hey." She replied nervously. We stared for a few more seconds before a felt a pair of lips on my head. I knew Santana wanted to leave by the look in her eyes so I pecked her lips, gave her half of the money to pay like we agreed, and made her wait in the car.  I turned back to Ashley.

"So, how've ya been?" I said softly. She sighed and moved a bit closer so we weren't in the way.

"A mess. It's been 2 years and I still can't move on. I need you back in my life, Y/N. Please. Just one more chance." She begged almost crying. I shook my head. All my feelings for her are gone now. She cheated. She fucked up. She lied for months! No way am I taking her back.

"No, Ashley. I can't. It hurts too much. And besides, I've moved on. I have 2 kids who's birthdays are tomorrow. I'm not gonna mess it up because I love Santana so fucking much it's untrue. I'm sorry but every ounce of love I ever had for you slowly disappeared after the time you fucked up. I don't love you anymore, Ashley. I'm sorry. Goodbye."

I walked away. I heard her sobbing uncontrollably. I looked back and she had her head in her hands, sat on the floor. I teared up at the sight. I headed to the car and got in. Santana saw my state and wrapped her arms around me while I cried into her chest.

"I love you so much, San!" I sobbed. She lifted my chin up and kissed me passionately.

"I love you too, mi amor."  She replied, honestly. 

I guess this is just the beginning of my love story with Santana.

A/N: I'm sorry they didn't get back together but the next chapter will be happy ☺️
Thank you guys so much for almost 4K VIEWS! OMG! 😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️