12- How You Met Her

Y/N's POV:
Today I'm going to a Halsey meet and greet and I'm so excited! I have a Halsey shirt which has my name on the shoulder. She's saved me in so many ways. Her music makes me feel special. Beautiful even. She makes me feel empowered. I love that about her. And the truth is I've been in love with her for almost a year now. But she doesn't even know I exist. 😔

                           ~2 hours later~

Ashley's POV:
I'm so tired right now. I'm in a meet and greet when my guard says the last person is coming in. When I saw her, my breath hitched in my throat. Fuck, she is stunning. And I'm not gonna let her go without her being mine. And only MINE. 

Y/N's POV:
I saw Ashley and she looked shocked. Jeez I know I'm ugly but damn. Didn't think I was that bad. She soon snapped out of it and cleared her throat. She came over and did something I didn't expect.....

She kissed me full on the lips. I immediately kissed back. She wrapped her arms around my body and I wrapped mine around the back of her neck. She slid her tongue in my mouth and we were suddenly in a very heated make out session.

                           (Skip the smut😂)

Ashley's POV:
Y/N fell asleep straight after we 'made love'. Normally I would say fucked but this was different. I was officially in love with this girl. I quickly got us both dressed and gently carried her bridal style and went to my car. I drove to my hotel room and slept with her. Tomorrow I'm gonna tell her how I feel and she WILL be MINE.

                            ~next morning~

Y/N's POV:
I woke up with Ashley by my side. She looked so peaceful while she was asleep. Last night was INCREDIBLE! But it was obviously a one time thing. I mean she's HALSEY! An international superstar! I let my tears fall and carefully got up. I felt her pull me back down.

"Baby, stay. I know you think this was a one night stand but it wasn't. I'm so in love with you. You're my everything and we've known each other for not even 24 hours!  So, Y/N, please make me so happy and be my girlfriend?" I had tears streaming down my face. I nodded frantically. She smiled and kissed me softly. I immediately kissed back and pulled away after about 3 minutes. We both had big smiles on our faces.

"I love you so much, Y/N. you have no idea."

"I love you so much too, Ash. Please don't break my heart. Please catch me."

"Of course, baby. Always."

"Always."

A/N:  idk what tf that was but oh well 😂😂
Thanks for reading and if you have any ideas or requests then please comment below 😁✌️️❤️