9- Blushing Y/N

Y/N's POV:
Ashley came home last night and we just went straight to bed. Wow, real romantic. I know it's nothing special but it was 1am! We gotta sleep!

I've been awake for about 10 minutes just admiring her. Her adorable freckles all over her face, her beautiful brown eyes, her lavender scent, her amazing toned body and her kissable plump lips.

She started to stir in her sleep and she woke up smirking.

"I know you've been staring at me for ages, babe." I started blushing madly and covered my face. She sat up and tried moving my hands. I didn't budge and shook my head. She giggled and continued trying.

"Baby, c'mon, it's not bad. You were just taking in what's yours." I blushed even harder but started smiling sheepishly into my hands. I nodded since what she said was true.

"Aww, my lil baby is blushing like a red rose!" Our giggles filled the room and she started tickling me. Oh God no! That's my weakness! She smirked and started tickling my sides.

"HAHAHA-ASH! OMG STAAAAAHHPPP!!" I got out between laughs. She finally stopped after a few seconds and I caught my breath. I leaned up and pecked her lips.

"I love you so much, Y/N/N." she said genuinely with a smile on her face. This made me smile too.

"I love you so much too, Ash."  I pecked her lips and we got up and made the most of the day ahead of us.

A/N: idk what the hell that was but I'm sorry it's short. If anyone even reads these, then request your ideas PLEASE! 😩❤️

😊✌️️