18 - Coming out

Y/N's POV:

I was currently sat between my girlfriend of 6 months legs, panicking because I'm about to come out to my family. Over bloody FaceTime. I turned to Ashley with teary eyes. She gave me a small smile before kissing me softly.

"Baby, they will always love you. No matter what happens. As will I. I'm always gonna love you, darlin." She said sweetly. I wiped my tears, nodded and pecked her lips.

"Thanks, Ashy. I love you so much."  She smiled and kissed me.

"I love you too, mi amor." We kissed again. Ash went to wait at the other end of the room whilst I took a deep breath before pressing call. After about 5 rings, they answered. All of them were sat around the couch. They had big smiles and were waving. I waved back with a weak smile. My cousin immediately asked,

"Who's ass do I gotta kick?!" I giggled and shook my head.

"No one, big sis."  Me and Y/C/N (your cousins name) always call each other big sis and lil sis. We have always had an extremely close relationship. I took a deep breath before saying,

"Guys, I called coz I need to tell y'all something important." They nodded and looked scared.

"Well, today is national coming out day. You know what that means right?" They all shook their heads. Except Y/C/N who nodded and started smirking at me.

I took another deep breath.

"I'm a lesbian." I heard everyone gasp. My eyes immediately filled with tears. My parents faces turned to immediate rage, disgust and hatred.

"HOW DARE YOU! WE NEVER RAISED YOU LIKE THIS! THIS IS DISGUSTING AND WRONG! KILL YOURSELF AND NEVER COME NEAR ANY OF US AGAIN!" My dad yelled. I had tears pouring from my eyes. I started sobbing uncontrollably which is when Ashley became incredibly mad and took over.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU TALK TO YOUR DAUGHTER WHO IS MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE?! IF YOU SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT TO HER AGAIN THEN I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" She screamed at him before hanging up. I sat and sobbed into my knees before she wrapped her arms around me protectively.

"You're okay, princess. You're safe. It's just me and you forever. And I know you'll take a while to get over this but I'm gonna be with you the whole time. I love you so much." She said genuinely. I finally calmed down and cuddled into her.

"I love you too, Ash." We kissed passionately before going to sleep.

A/N:  sorry bout the wait, guys. I've been dealing with some shit and I'm an emotional wreck atm. I've also got no ideas for these books anymore. I'm really sorry guys. I might update in the next couple of days or if not then next week sometime. 😥❤️✌️️