15- Liar

Y/N's POV:

Ashley has been distant for the last few weeks and has kept all our conversations short. I don't know why but I feel like something bad is gonna happen. I heard my phone ping, signalling a twitter notification/dm. I read it and it's from my friend.

Y/F/N: Y/N IM SO SORRY BUT U GOTTA SEE THIS! 😱😖

Attached to it was this image:

I felt tears brimming my eyes. I called Y/F/N immediately and she answered in a few seconds.

*Phone convo* (y/f/n in bold, y/n in italics)

Y/N, im so sorry! I had to show you because you say she was distant. I feel like this is why.

It's okay. And I know. Please j-just come o-o-over. *sobbing uncontrollably*

I'm on my way

*end of phone convo*

I kept sobbing into my pillow. Y/F/N has a spare key and she'll hear me. I felt my bed sink a bit and knew she was here, so I cuddled into her and cried.

After I calmed down, we watched some movies until 3am. Then Y/F/N had to go home.

Ashley's POV:

I got home late at night to find my beautiful girlfriend on the couch. She looked so cute. And I feel fucking awful for being so distant. I've just been stressed at work.

I shut the door behind me and she looked up before bursting into tears and running upstairs. What's wrong with h-SHIT! THE THING WITH ANDREW! I ran after her. I heard her letting out heart wrenching sobs into her pillow which made me tear up. I knocked on the door continuously.

"BABY, ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" I screamed. She sobbed even harder and I was now too sobbing.

"FUCK OFF, ASH-ASHLEY!" She yelled out between sobs. I sat outside the door with my head in my hands and kept crying.

After about 30 minutes we both calmed down and I could only hear her steady breathing through the door meaning she was sleeping. I went to the couch and messaged Andrew.

*text convo* (Ashley, Andrew)

Andrew, can u come over? X

Of course. What's wrong, Ash? X

I just need comfort rn. X

On my way, Hun. X

*Text convo ends*

                        *20 minutes later*

I heard a knock on the door and answered it. I've been drinking so much alcohol it's untrue and I'm pissed outta my mind. I grabbed Andrews collar and smashed our lips together. I jumped onto him and we ended up having sex. We lied on the couch naked next to each other and slept.

                         *next morning*

Y/N's POV:

I woke up and went downstairs to watch TV. I heard snores from the living room and walked in there. I saw Ashley and Andrew sleeping together naked. I had tears running down my face and ran upstairs. I packed everything of mine in a case and wrote a note, reading:

Ashley,
I hope he's worth it. Coz I'm done. You've been distant for weeks and now I know why! Have fun with him and NEVER contact me again. Also, I'm leaving the country so don't try following me. If you haven't already gotten the message, WE'RE DONE!
From,
Y/N.

I left that note on the coffee table next to them and left.

Ashley's POV:

I woke up and found Andrew naked next to me. I had a pounding headache and got up regretting last night. I found a note on the coffee table that read:

Ashley,
I hope he's worth it. Coz I'm done. You've been distant for weeks and now I know why! Have fun with him and NEVER contact me again. Also, I'm leaving the country so don't try following me. If you haven't already gotten the message, WE'RE DONE!
From,
Y/N.

My eyes watered. She saw us. And she's gone. I started sobbing which woke Andrew up. He wrapped his arms around me but I ripped them off I yelled,
"GET OUT! JUST GO! I DONT EVER WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN!" He looked shocked and hurt but left. I kept sobbing and ran to our bedroom. The room still smells of her. I just want her back so bad.

I love her.

A/N: PART 2 OR NAH?! 😂😂      Sorry it's a bit sad but I'm sad too so yah. But anyway, if u want part 2 then comment and I'll make one. I'm gonna update my Bebe Rexha/You imagines book either later or tomorrow.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️