8- Save Me

❌⚠️❌ABUSE PRESENT IN THIS CHAPTER ❌⚠️❌

Y/N's POV:
I've been crying for 20 minutes now. The reason? I'm waiting for my morning beating. This has been happening for 5 years now. It's been 5 years since my mom died and my family blamed me.

I heard footsteps storming upstairs. I knew it was him. By him, I mean my own father. Yes he abuses me. He walked in with different tools this time though. He brought chains, a belt, and a gag. He wore that vile smirk he always wears when he does this.

He ripped my clothes off, piece by piece until I was in my underwear. He chained me to the scruffy old mattress in the basement, shoved the gag into my mouth and tied it behind my head, and whipped me with the belt. I screamed accidentally. He glared at me and choked me.

"Shut up, you slut. Someone could easily hear you!" He whisper-yelled. I went wide eyed and nodded my head vigorously. He smirked and then did what he did most of the time. He raped me.....
~1 hour later~
He finally released me after he finished the beating. I was covered in belt marks and some were bleeding. He walked back in with a knife. I went wide eyed.

"P-p-please, n-no. P-please, d-d-don't." I begged while shaking. He gave me a cold glare before stabbing the knife deep into my stomach. I screamed insanely loud. He slapped, kicked and punched me until I was unconscious.

Ashley's POV:
I heard a scream from next door and multiple hits to skin. I only just moved in here and I hear this? What is happening? I quickly went next door after calling the cops and waited for them. When they showed up they burst into the house and walked around. They got the man out who was screaming "THIS AINT OVER YOU SLUT! ILL BE BACK!" The officers shoved him into the car and gave me a sympathetic smile. I then heard a clatter of wheels. I looked over to the sound and was heartbroken. A beautiful girl who must be a very young teen was laying on the stretcher unconscious. The paramedics gave me a sympathetic smile.

"Would you like to come with us since you are her neighbour?" One of them asked. I quickly nodded my head and got into the back.

~25 minutes later~

We arrived here 10 minutes ago and she is still unconscious. I couldn't break my gaze from her. She was breath taking. I reached out and held her tiny hands. I felt a grip on my hand and saw her stirring. I gasped and yelled, "DOCTOR! SHES AWAKE!"

5 doctors immediately ran in and checked on her. After about 5 minutes, they let me see her again. I walked over and held her hand. She turned around and looked at me in shock.

"Oh. My. God. You're Halsey!" She whisper yelled. I giggled and nodded.

"Call me Ashley, Hun. Can I ask you something?" I suddenly got nervous as I didn't expect to say that. Well, shit. Way to go, Ashley. She nodded. I took a deep breath.

"Willyougoonadatewithme?" I said very quickly. She looked confused and tilted her head to the side adorably. My baby is so cute! I saw her blush and look down. Shit I said that out loud didn't I? She giggled cutely.

"Yeah. You did. But it's fine." We both laughed quietly.

"Anyway what I said before, I'm sorry I freaked out. But anyway, I asked if you'd go on a date with me?" I fiddled with our fingers. I felt a pair of lips on my cheek. They lingered there for a few seconds before pulling away. She nodded while smiling.

"Of course I will." I squealed and jumped around the room while she laughed at me. I smiled at her.

"I LOVE Y/N!" I screamed out the window. She looked shocked while smiling. She got out of the bed, walked over and kissed me passionately. We pulled away while smiling when air became a problem.

"I love you too, Ash." She said genuinely. I kissed her again.

Maybe she is the one I've been looking for but never found.

A/N: so another awful chapter. If anyone wants to request anything feel free. 😁✌️️❤️