17

Y/N's POV:

I was walking back from the bus stop after the college coach dropped us back off. I unlocked the front door to be surprised with my girlfriend, Ashley who I haven't seen in 3 months as she's been touring. I gasped and dropped my bag before running into her arms.

"Oh my god, Ash! I missed you so much!" I said to her. She laughed and kept holding me into her chest. We kept cuddling before she put me down and we walked to the living room.  I gasped at the sight I saw. A huge fort set out like a mini cinema. I wrapped my arms around her neck. She hugged me back.

"I missed you, darlin. So I did this to surprise you and give you something to enjoy. And I cancelled all your plans. It's just us now, Hun." She said with a smile. I leaned up and kissed her softly.

"I love you so much, Ash."  She pecked my lips again.

"I love you too, Y/N/N."  We kissed again.

A/N: SORRY ITS SHORT GUYS! But I have an announcement:

So yesterday I asked for some readers social medias. I got a few replies but one lives in England. I messaged her on snapchat and we clicked instantly. Today, I get to call that BEAUTIFUL human my baby girl. We are officially dating and I'm not letting anyone get in between us. And I know she's reading this because she's a huge fan of this book so baby....
I LOVE YOUUUUUU! 😍😘❤️👑