13- Abusive

A/N:  the pic above is from the daily mail so credit to them and the owner.
I know Halsey wouldn't do something like this and also:
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ABUSE SO DO NOT READ IF THIS TRIGGERS YOU IN ANY WAY!

Y/N's POV:
I heard the door slam and I presumed it was Ashley. She's been really angry lately. I don't know why because she won't tell me. I'm going to confront her because her anger is really scaring me. You see, I'm 6 months pregnant with her baby. And I'm not going through everything alone. I've gone through 2 months of pregnancy alone and it's been really hard.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the bedroom door slammed. I jumped slightly. I gave it a few minutes before walking up there and knocking the door gently. I heard her growl a 'come in'. Wow. Why is she being like this?!

I walked into the room to come face-to-face with an insanely angry Ashley. She stayed still but gave me a stone cold glare. I gulped hard.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT, Y/N?!" She yelled. I flinched but regained my composure.

"W-w-why are you being l-like t-t-this?" I stuttered out. She glared at me even more before throwing hits at my stomach with the softball bat we kept. I screamed out in pain.

"ASHLEY, YOU'RE HURTING THE BABY!" I sobbed out. She kept going.

"I NEVER WANTED THAT PIECE OF SHIT ANYWAY! AND I NEVER WANTED YOU!" She yelled. She then realised when I had tears streaming down my face from the pain and what she just said. She suddenly sobered up.

"Baby, I-" I cut her off immediately.

"Go. Leave now. OUR baby is most likely dead because of YOU and you just told me what you really feel. So leave. Now. And never come back. You have 30 minutes to pack everything of yours." I said through gritted teeth.

She had tears rolling down her face but nodded and left since she knew there was no going back.

                           ~2 year later~

Ashley's POV:

I've been a mess since what I've done to Y/N. I cry myself to sleep every night wishing she was there. Next to me. I need her and I fucked everything up. And I'm most likely a murderer of my OWN baby! I looked ahead of me in the park to see an adorable lesbian or bisexual couple in the park with their daughter. Their daughter had a cage around her heart and only one arm. She also had no hair and a huge scar across her head.  I saw the little girl point to me and gasp.

"Mãna, das Hawsey."  (Mãna is Greek for Mother or Mom)  I smiled and waved at her. I saw the woman tense immediately. The other woman turned to look at the tensed one and I recognised her as Lauren Jauregui. The girl I just collabed with. I waved at her and she smiled at me. After a while she got the girl calm and she turned around. I gasped and had tears in my eyes. It was Y/N. MY Y/N. And that little girl with all the injuries is my baby. I did that to her. I slowly approached Y/N. She stood there shaking. Lauren spoke first.

"Hey, Ash. How are ya?" She spoke with a smile. I retuned a weak smile.

"I've been better. How've you two been? Are you together?" Lauren laughed and shook her head. Then she replied.

"No, were not lovers. We're sisters. She's my baby sister. And we've been good. I'm just helping Y/N take Lily for a play in the park." I nodded. Then Lauren spoke to Y/N.

"Baby sister, you okay?" She slightly nodded. That's when I just burst into tears. And wrapped her in my arms.

"Y/N, baby I'm so fucking sorry for everything! I missed you so much and I need you! I'll never treat you how I did before! I'm the reason Lily is how she is and I'm so fucking sorry!" I kept sobbing into her head leaving small kisses. She remained frozen with tears rolling down her cheeks. I looked at Lauren and her face was red with rage.

"YOU DID THIS TO HER?! YOU DID THIS TO YOUR OWN DAUGHTER?!" She yelled. She went to launch at me before Y/N held her back. Then I heard my angels voice for the first time.

"Laur, please, stop! And Ashley I don't know if I can forgive you. Lily had to be resuscitated 7 times. 7. She's lucky to live this long. And that's because of what you did. I've dealt with the pregnancy and been a single parent for over a year now. I'm lucky I found Lauren. I didn't even know my real family until we found each other. Look, it'll take some time but if you want to I'd love for Lily to know her other parent." I nodded my head vigorously. We hugged for a while until Lily ran and hugged me.

That's when it really hit me. We have our own family now. Even if we aren't together. And I love them all so much.

A/N: thanks for reading and I still can believe how many people have read this! HOLY SHIT! Thank you guys so much X! 😊✌️️❤️