7- Meet & Greet

Y/N's POV:
Today I'm meeting my idol, Halsey. I'm currently outside the M&G booth.  Apparently she's kissed fans before so I might ask her to be my first kiss.

But you're fucking ugly!
Omg shut up
No! It's true! Why would she kiss someone like you?!
Because she's kissed others
Whatever! I'm just gonna say I told you so when she doesn't!
Shut up, conscience!

After that argument with my self-conscience, I realised the security guard called me into the booth. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I walked into the booth and saw her. She smiled at me and I half smiled at her. She came over and hugged me.

"What's wrong, Hun? And don't say nothing. I know a fake smile when I see one." She said. Then she released me.

"I'm just nervous and I want to say something but I can't because I'm scared." I burst out into tears. She wrapped her arms securely around me. She rubbed my back, soothingly.

"Ssshhhh, it's okay. You'll be okay whatever it is. Tell me when your ready." She said softly. I looked at her confused.

"But I only have 2 minutes left with you?" I stated as more of a question.  She smiled and did something unexpected.....

Ashley's POV:
She's so beautiful. I'm in the presence of a masterpiece. When she said she only has 2 minutes, I smiled at her and did something I couldn't control. I kissed her softly. She immediately kissed back. We pulled away when air became a problem. She had tears in her eyes, so I immediately wiped them.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked. She shook her head and moved out of my embrace.

"That was a one time thing and my first kiss." She said barely above a whisper. I gasped and brought her into my embrace again.

"Babe, that was NOT a one time thing. I know this is soon but as soon as you came I'm here, I fell for you. I love you, Y/N." I said genuinely. She had tears still flowing but she kissed me passionately.

"I love you so much, Ash." She said just as genuinely.