5- You're Sick

Y/N's POV:
I yawned and stretched as I woke up, alone. When I finished yawning, I felt the sudden urge to vomit. I ran to the bathroom, opened the toilet seat, and vomited violently. When I finished, i brushed my teeth and went back to the bed. I went straight to sleep.

                             ~1 hour later~

Ashley's POV:
I was currently in a meeting when my phone started ringing. I saw the name Neighbor Catt. Everyone looked at me.
"Excuse me, I'm sorry." I said apologetically. They nodded and smiled. I answered the phone.

"Hi, Catt. Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Hi, Ashley. I just wanted to let you know that I heard violent vomiting from your house. I think Y/N might be sick. I would check on her but she hasn't stopped for a while." She said worriedly. I gasped.

"I'm coming home now, Catt"

"Okay. Bye, Ashley."

"Bye, Catt" I hung up and my manger smiled sadly at me.

"Go home to your lover, we can finish off here, Ash. Tell her to get well soon." He said sympathetically. I weakly smiled at him.

"Thank you, Jason."
(A/N: I know she has more than just him but oh well! 😂😂😂)

I quickly exited the studio and sped home to my baby girl. I had a million thoughts going in my head. Why didn't she call me? I thought she could trust me? Did I do something so she doesn't trust me? Or was it just not there?

                        ~20 minutes later~

I got to the house and walked inside. I heard moans/groans. Oh fuck no. Please no. She wouldn't do that. Right? I slowly turned the door knob and opened it. The sight before me broke my heart into a million pieces.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My baby girl whimpering and groaning in pain. I gasped and shielded my moth my my hand. I had tears in my eyes.

"A-A-A-Ashl-l-l-ley?" She got out through her coughs

"A-A-A-Ashl-l-l-ley?" She got out through her coughs. I gently soothed her back until she stopped. I went to get some medicine and walked back into the room. I put some on the spoon and held it near her. She made an adorable scrunched up face and then pouted at me with puppy eyes.

(A/N: this is your puppy/pouty face)

I groaned and ignored them.

"Darling, you need to take it. It's gonna help." She shook her head. I smirked.

"If you don't take it then you don't get any kisses." Her eyes widened and she immediately took he medicine and drank some water before kissing me on the cheek. I turned my head so our lips met but she immediately pulled away. A look of hurt flashed across my face. She shook her head.

"Ash, you'll get sick, baby" I shook my head and kissed her passionately.

"And I don't care, darling. As long as I'm with you I don't care about anyone else." She teared up. I wrapped my arms around her and we went to sleep.

A/N: thanks for reading, if you are reading. Anyway, if you have any requests, then dm me and I'll give you a shoutout and do your idea. 😁❤️✌️️